LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Family Crisis

justagirl4fun

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean ordered the food when the waitress returned. "How about when you're done we go pick out a get-well present for sissy, then we'll call mommy and see if they're ready for us to visit."

Scarlett tolerated the evaluations, but by the end was getting pretty cranky. Finally as the last therapist was examining her she reached out to Lillian with her left hand and called out "mama" before dissolving in a fit of sobs.

"Uh huh!" Ava said happily. "I wanna get her a BIIIG teddy!" She beamed.

"Oh honey." Lillian said stroking her daughter's hair. "I'm sorry. It's been really hard for her. She'd dtill so little."

"Well, I'm not sure how big her room at the hospital is. Maybe we can settle for a medium teddy instead? And a couple of new books?" Sean bargained.

"Oh, it's fine," the therapist assured Lillian. "It's all so overwhelming, especially for the little ones. They don't understand what's going on, and don't have the words to explain how they're feeling. Okay sweet pea, we're all done. You can see mommy now," she cooed as she passed the toddler to Lillian.

"Uh huh! Looks good!" Ava mimicked her father. She quickly started to dip her waffle fries in the cheese and take big bites of her sandwich, getting some mayonnaise on her face. Ava always had a big appetite and was never one to shy away from new foods.