LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gretting for West Virginia.

Hello, Here I'll introduce my self.

My name is Steve. I currently reside in WV and lived here for about 7 to 8 years ish. I am originally an Army brat and moved around to various places with my pops. I am also currently married as well.

I play a lot of video games on my down time when I'm by my self or when the wife is in bed. I like to play video games. I play on the PC and PS4. I can provide the list of games upon request.

My wife knows I like to wear diapers and wet/mess them. But however she does not want anything to do with it. So I wear them and such when she is not home. Some times when I get home from work, I like to wet my pants and then put on diapers after that. I like to age play as like I'm 2 or 3.

Reason for joining this community is to be able to chat and make friends with other who also likes to wear diapers and age play. Also maybe be able to find a friend that maybe near by if possible. But we all know the slim chances of that could be lol.

Hi, welcome to the site, i am a DL, and my wife also wants nothing to do with it, hang in there. I wear 24/7 now, mostly out of choice, I am one that was a DL all my life, and only could wear on occasions when by my self, till a few years ago. My wife has little by little

• 2 weeks later...