LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discovery(private with Danny)

BabyWarlock

(Instead of childcare it's just a random name

"Yes you did Baby, Momma's changed you. Now it's time for your Milky." I bring you to my armchair, unbutton my blouse and hold my nipple to your lips.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Not at home, but at daycare he will be naughty, it's up to you to decide how, and forced to help a worker change another boy)

"No you aren't Daniel. You are a little baby. You said you wanted to be one and now you are and have to do what Mommy says. Now come with Mommy.", Alys says picking him up and gettimg the diaper bag with several bottles of her milk. She puts his shoes and coat on and brings him to the car.

(I had an idea of you want to hear it about somethung that could happen later)

"No it won't Danny, you might even meet a new friend. Now come on.", she says and almost has to drag him to the front desk. She signs him in and waits for the matron to come and pick him up. "Hi I'm Miss Kelly what's your name sweetheart?", says the Matron who happens to be a rather good looking woman in her mid 30s.

"There's no need to call me Ma'am sweetie just miss Kelly. Now it's just about circle time in 5 minutes, you can say bye to your Mommy and come with me, you can sit on my lap for today.", she holds out her hand and Alys hugs you.

"I think we have a shy one here, Kate could you take over for a second while I take Danny to the side?" The other worker takes over and Miss Kelly takes Danny into the nap room and sits him down. "It's alright baby, they're not gonna hurt you, can you tell Miss Kelly what the problem is?"