LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

John cuddles his daughter "I've missed you too. Have you been good for your brother?" 

Dan smiles and nods "she's been no trouble at all. My perfect little sisters" I say as I look at Holly and Aurora

John looks at Lisa "it is a weekend. So we don't need to worry about school"

He turns to Lily "you'll need to talk to your mom. Maybe get her to drop some things off. Like clothes and diapers" 

John nods "no problem. But I expect you and Dan to change them. They're your responsibility. I don't mind changing the girls and Harry. If you need me to help then I will. There's four adults and seven little ones" 

John nods "okay. But I think it's almost bath time. It's getting late. Maybe another half hour and it's Harry's bath time" 

He goes upstairs to do some work. 

John looks at her "Im sure that Dan can handle Harry's bath and Lisa can help the girls.  The twins can share the bath with Harry if you want as they're all the same age.  Then Tommy and Jack can have a shower. Bathtime will take a while" 

John looks at her "but you'll handle the stinky diapers.  I change enough on my four little ones. I'm glad you and Dan don't wear diapers too" 

Dan kisses her "don't worry. I'll handle the stinky diapers if you handle Bath time" 

Dan looks at you "i don't enjoy it. The smell is awful. They enjoy it when I change them. It's nice to spend time with them but not if it involves cleaning their messy diapers"