LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"he was talking to me about settling down with Lily and starting a family. We still have four kids in diapers, looks like we are going to be changing diapers for the rest of our lives"

" yeah he told me the same thing. I'm so proud of him. As for the kids I don't have a problem with them being in diapers. Potty training comes when it's time. Took forever to get dan fully out of them anyway."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks at you "would you ever want to have Dan back in diapers? I have heard him mention it to Aurora and Jack a few times. I think he might be a little jealous. You're right though. Aurora was tough to train as well. She loved her diapers and I can see why. Jack was hard to train. But I've heard boys take longer. Might be because you have to teach them when they stand up to go and you teach them to aim"

"It's a skill that they should have. They don't want to be adults and still have their parents wiping their butts. I know they're your babies but they have to grow up at some point"

(Belle is from "Toileting troubles". I thought it was Lisa?)

John checks Holly, finding her a little wet but not too bad at the moment, as her bedtime is going to be after the movie she can wait until the movie is finished.