LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

The girls head into the kitchen and both take their seats. Aurora filled her crepe with strawberries and mangos while holly went for blueberries.lisa put a bottle of milk in front of both girls and a cup of milk in front of jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack stops making the faces, knowing he's been bad and quickly finishes eating before going to rush upstairs but is stopped by his dad

"Oh no you don't Jackson, You can help with the dishes"

(Jackson is Jack's proper name)

"daad I need to get to school"

"oh no you don't, your brother will drive you. You shouldn't make faces at Harry, you know it makes him cry. It's only 7:45 and you're ready for school, so you can put the plates away or you can have a timeout, your choice" I say as I hand Dan his keys so he can get ready to go.

John looks at his daughters

"Girls, don't laugh okay, it's not funny what he has done. If either of you two did that to Harry, you'd be in trouble yourself"

Sighs and I look over at Jack who has put the washing up away and he looks at his dad and John gives his son an approving nod, and Jack heads upstairs to grab his school bag

Dan looks at his

"Maybe I can try and get through to him, his behaviour is changing everyday. Is there something he isn't telling us because something isn't right"

"Yeah but he didn't make very nice faces this time, he tried to but I don't think Harry was in the best of moods today, he's extremely cranky"

Looks at you and kisses you "I best be getting to work, best of luck honey" I say as I kiss the girls and harry and ruffle Jacks hair when he comes back down

Dan comes down and leads Jack outside to his car and kisses his mom and sisters and Harry. "see you later mom" Dan says, as he has a few errands to run before heading home.

"Can I meet you for lunch mom? I can come and pick you up in your lunch hour? My treat"