LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

i smile "good job the changing room is only a few minutes away, why don't we go change you honey?" i smile at aurora "won't be long honey"

"Do you feel better now?" I look at you as you seem to enjoy filling your diaper, and although i like spending time with my daughter, poopy diapers are not something I tend to like.

we head inside and I get the supplies out of the bag and pat the table "Lay down honey"

Looks at you and helps you with your clothing and I remove the tabs and open the diaper, the smell was quite bad, but John does react a bit over the top to make Aurora smile and giggle

"Pooee stinky diaper"

Aurora held her dress for her daddy and popped her paci in her mouth. As her daddy opened her diaper and started the antics she giggled happily like an amused toddler from behind her paci." Dada siwwy." She said smiling

Smiles as you and I grab the wipes "Stinky girl" I say as I wipe you clean, not wanting to spend all day doing it,

I grab the fresh diaper and lay it down and put it under you after removing the soiled diaper and wrapping it up and dumping it in the bin "that got rid of that" I smile as I powder you and get you into a nice fresh diaper.

Aurora giggled at being called a stinky girl and let you go about wiping her . As the new diaper was under her and she was powdered she smiled." No more tinky diapee." She said as you tossed it

Smiles "That's right honey, no more stinky diapers" John said. He was concerned for Aurora as she was using her diaper more and more.

"its okay honey, now daddy needs to wash his hands and pack the diaper bag up and then we can head back to everyone. or can you pack the diaper bag while I

" I do it daddy." She said happily toddling over to the diaper bag and packing everything up. As she bent over her diaper was clearly exposed from her dress riding up. She got everything in the bag and lifted it up and waited for her daddy

Aurora blushed and shook her head." Oh no I don't want them to see." She said holding her dress to make sure it stayed over her diaper just honking about the thought had her nervous and started to run through her head that someone might be seeing her diaper

" that would be worse cuz my jeans are tight." She said clearly stressed about it and getting upset. Her dress covered her diaper well but she didn't know how it would go up if she bent over.

aurora looked through the clothes hit particularly happy with the choices and decided to just stick wit her dress." If I go out with another outfit people might think I had an accident. I'll just stay with this." She said stepping into her flip flops