LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Holly dozed off by the time she was put in her bed. She slept peacefully throughout the changing of clothes

Aurora giggled hearing what you said." Nah this isn't even scary." She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks at you and I go over to the TV and pull the plug out of the wall and remove the remote from your bedside table.

"Bed! NOW!" I close your bedroom door

I wake up during the night and walk to the bathroom, I use it and wash my hands and walk back to my room,

When I go past your room, I hear soft whimpering, I head in and whisper to you "honey are you okay, I am sorry I was angry at you. I promise I never mean to be mean to you. I love you"

Aurora heard what was said and grabbed her teddy holding it close to her chest as she toddled out the room following you. She was still crying." You really mean it this time." She said through sniffles

"of course I do, I never like seeing you upset, I will do anything to know you love me, I am your brother, I am always here for you and I will always love you"

head down and gets her some warm milk, and brings it back to her

"here you go, now try and get some sleep, its very late, and we have a busy day tomorrow, we need to get some things for when our parents come back, they are due back in a two days"

( the parents were supposed to be back the next day. That's what was said last time they talked)

Aurora took her bottle and headed back to her room where she got in her bed