LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

I sniff the air and look at the three of you, I know it wasn't Aurora as I just changed her, and it was closer to me.

I look at Holly who has a red face of happiness "Holly, did you go stinky?" I ask as I peer into the back of her diaper, sure enough, she had done a poo

"lay down baby girl, lets change you"

Holly nodded and giggled." I'm not done." She sad getting into a squat on the couch.

Aurora saw holly start to squat and gave the bottom of her diaper a pat giggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks at Aurora and Jack, who's now holding his nose

"sister is stinky nows." he giggles, stating the obvious

It was one of the stinkiest ones she had done in a long time.

"Holly that stinks" I giggle as I watch her grunting.

Holly grunted as the last of the mushy mess entered her diaper and wiggles her bottom a little before turning to dan and touching her toes putting the poopy pamper close to his face." Not stinky." She said looking at him through her legs

I wipe her bottom thoroughly and get a clean pamper and put it in place of her soiled one

"you will never be potty trained at this rate Holly" I say as I tape the diaper up.

*I have also asked Aurora to change Holly*

Dan enjoys spending time with Jack and Harry. After an hour he noticed Harry looking sleepy and decides to take them home.

Aurora groggily woke up her diaper soaked and receiving another wetting as she walked down the stairs seeing holly. She sat on the floor and saw holly." Go get me a diaper for you holly your wet." Holly nodded and headed to grab a diaper