LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

smiles "sure, can you go help Holly get ready then, if she needs changing and is only wet, change her, if she did a poo, let me know"

I pick up my phone and dials the schools number "hi there this is Auroras brother Dan, my sister isn't feeling very well, I will collect her school work on the way to her sisters school"

Jack runs upstairs after his sisters

Jack blushed and didn't really mind his brother seeing him go. She squatted and started to grunt as hisndisoer started to grow wet. A couple farts were heard before a large poop could be seen and heard entering his diaper

After a few small additions to his diaper after the large log finns diaper was sagging heavily tented out. He smiled up at dan and nodded

Aurora lifted holly onto her left hip with Harry on her right." Your so stinky." She said kissing holly as she headed upstairs

Sniffs the air "ugh come on guys I just changed your di-" looks round and smiles "where did Aurora go?" Jack points and I head onside where I find the diaper pooping culprit. "Okay onto the changing pad please in Hollys room"