LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
DonBrighton

There are some beautiful nappies out there which are unheard of...

We've had the Forsite diaper in Canada for a while now.

The shipping from Canada for 1 diaper sample us $20.00 , the diaper I'd free but shipping is not

The Foresite is a Canadian product. My problem with it was the diaper has the entire front of it with the company name and logo like a billboard. I may be alone or in a small minority about how I view this but if I'm buying a product I don't want it to be an advertisement for the company. When I buy my cars new I make it clear to the dealer during the negotiation process that the car can not be delivered with the dealer name on it anywhere.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

The Foresite is a Canadian product. My problem with it was the diaper has the entire front of it with the company name and logo like a billboard. I may be alone or in a small minority about how I view this but if I'm buying a product I don't want it to be an advertisement for the company. When I buy my cars new I make it clear to the dealer during the negotiation process that the car can not be delivered with the dealer name on it anywhere.

I totaly agree DonBrighton. I have been doing a bit of research lately, trying to find a plastic backed nappy. I whent to ' incontinence choice' and they have a plastic backed filter button, what came up surprised me, because i found that Tena have launched a replacement for the old maxi' it is a very good day time nappy for me, nice and slim but still absorbant enough for my needs. ( Thumbs up Tena)

On 22/01/2017 at 9:27 PM, maly said:

I totaly agree DonBrighton. I have been doing a bit of research lately, trying to find a plastic backed nappy. I whent to ' incontinence choice' and they have a plastic backed filter button, what came up surprised me, because i found that Tena have launched a replacement for the old maxi' it is a very good day time nappy for me, nice and slim but still absorbant enough for my needs. ( Thumbs up Tena)

On ?1?/?12?/?2017 at 11:18 AM, FretaBWet said:

The Foresite is a Canadian product. My problem with it was the diaper has the entire front of it with the company name and logo like a billboard.

Hugs,

Freta

They've changed the design now.

I'm going to have to take a look at their website to check price and shipping costs. I'd really like to try these out. The fact that they