LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The English Class (Robehouse and me)

Ishigreensa

Miu wanted to see how wet she was, but didn't want to interrupt Ralph to go the bathroom. She looked at him and tried to pay attention to what he was saying. A lot of what he was saying was over her head and she knew it was going to take several sessions before she understood it completely.

Miu pressed her legs together, her face turning red. She wanted to get up, but Ralph continued to talk.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph smiled at her seeing the confusion in her face about the lesson, so he started again, this time giving her a whiteboard.

As tears came to her eyes, Ralph immediately pulled her over to his chair he was sitting in, and he pulled her into his lap and started to cradle her rocking her for a minute.

Miu let Ralph pull her onto his lap, still crying. She had disappointed her family and also her teacher by wetting her pants. She sniffled and listened to him try to comfort her. When he said he wouldn't tell her parents she nodded. She let him rock her.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Ralph, sir."

When she apologized, he pulled her into more of a hug, putting her so she faced him, her legs on either side of him as he pulled her up to this stomach to get a better position to hug her as if she was really a little kid.

Miu let Ralph hug her and listened to him. She nodded when he asked if it was embarrassing. She leaned against him as he talked to her. She pulled away and looked at him when he asked her to let him take care of her.

"Okay. No one has to know?"

"Alright," Miu agreed.

Miu continued to listen to Ralph as she sat on her lap. When he suggested they continue with the class she nodded and looked at her chair.

"Where am I going to sit? My chair is wet."

Miu thought for a minute.

"My father is waiting for me. I hope he won't worry if I am late."

Miu was till upset and nodded as he explained that she would just get a chair wet if she sat in it. She had already got his lap wet, so it did seem like the best choice.

She blushed as he picked her up and toweled her off. She wasn't used to having anyone do that to her. She picked up her notebook and prepared to start taking notes again.

• 4 weeks later...

Miu nodded and set her notebook down. She leaned against Ralph and listened to him talk, understanding most of what he was saying. Miu nodded when he said he was sure this wouldn't happen again. She didn't think it would happen even once so she hoped he was right.

(That's okay. Wondered what happened, but real life always takes priority. Just reply when you can and I will do the same.)

Miu kept her eyes lowered as she listened to Ralph, nodding in agreement with him. She slipped off his lap and stood up.

"Thank you, Mr. Ralph. I'll do that. When is our next class?"

Miu got ready to leave the class.

"Yes sir, I understand. I will be careful. I don't want to wet my pants." Miu answered, blushing slightly.

Miu kept the coat around her as she walked out to the car. She got in the front seat since her father had the door open for her.

Miu hurried out to her father's car after school let out. She was nervous about getting to the English class. Miu saw the car there and wasn't sure about going up to the classroom. She made her way to the classroom door just as the other students came out. She smiled at Ralph.

"Hello, Mr. Ralph." Miu said as she entered the classroom.

Miu blushed but stopped as Ralph told her to wait outside the classroom. She stood there quietly until he came out to meet her. She thought about what say and had a frown on her face.

"May I come in, please?" Miu asked, looking at Ralph.