LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The English Class (Robehouse and me)

Ishigreensa

Ralph just glanced back at the whiteboard and nodded at her.

"I'll go over all the questions after you finish, honey.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miu concentrated on the problems and stopped for a minute while Ralph talked to her. She smiled when he said he didn't expect her to get them all right.

She went back to working on the problems, hoping she would get the majority of them right. Some were harder than others, but finally she finished. She looked up at Ralph, blushing with embarrassment at her wet wet pants.

Ralph still had not really taken in that she had wet her pants, but was looking at the questions when she blushed at him.

Miu watched as Ralph checked her work and smiled as he praised her for getting most of the answers right. She blushed again as he called attention to her accident, making her feel her wet pants.

"No sir," Miu said, agreeing that she hadn't acknowledged wetting her pants.

Miu stood up and held out her hand to Ralph, waiting to get cleaned up.

"Good girl," he whispered to her kissing the top of her head like she was a little kid, and moreover, his little kid.

Miu started crying a bit in embarrassment as Ralph undressed her and talked to her. She tried to undo her pants but Ralph stopped her. She held her hands away from her so Ralph could get her undressed.

When Ralph left her undressed and went to the other room she shivered a bit. She let him wash her with the washcloth.

"Thank you, mister Ralph."

Miu held still as Ralph continued to wash her and listened to him talk to her. She looked away, not wanting to watch Ralph wash her. She let him wash and rinse her off and then start dressing her. She lifted her feet when he put the panties on her and let him pull them up.

Miu looked up at Ralph's face as he talked to her. She shook her head when he asked her if that is what she wanted.

Miu laid her head against Ralph's chest as he rocked her.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," he said as he started to get her pants on her carefully while still holding her in his lap.

"Alright, I'll come up with something," Miu said.

Miu nodded when Ralph told her to be a big girl until next week.

Miu listened to Ralph talk to her father and saw her father look at her.

"I think that would be good." Miu replied.

Miu waved at Ralph as her father pulled out of the school.

Miu thought for a minute about what her father asked.

"Yes, I am learning a lot and help me with English and Math now. It will help me when I go to college."

Miu nodded at her dad.

When it was time for English class Miu made sure she had a change of clothes with her. She arrived for the class and made her way to the classroom. She saw the schedule but didn't know what to make of it. She went over and sat down and looked at Ralph.

"Yes sir, that's right." Miu said, nodding her head.