LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The English Class (Robehouse and me)

Ishigreensa

Ralph took out some panties that were brand new and were about her size and some sweats that might have been a little baggy on her due to being a little bit big.

"Now, I am not sure what happpened last week," he told her.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, but hurry back, okay?"

He let her go to the bathroom to get herself changed into the clothes he gave her.

"Make sure you change the panties too, just in case.

Miu nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Ralph, I hurry."

Miu took the sweatpants and the panties and went to the bathroom. She took off her skirt, panties and nylons and put on the other panties and sweatpants, adjusting them. She picked up the clothes she took off and put them in a stack. Miu walked back to the classroom and held them out to Ralph.

Ralph emptied her clothes onto a desk so he could get to her panties which any decent girl would shyly hide under her other clothes and he examined them.

Miu watched him check her panties in the stack and blushed a little. She sat down in his lap and looked at him. She thought for a second before answering.

"No, I'm not scared of you and I don't feel uncomfortable. I do feel a little nervous about the class and learning English correctly."

"Well, if you are not scared of me, then you didn't wet your pants because you are scared the other day, but you did just say you are nervous about class and learning English correctly.

Miu nodded her head in agreement. She listened to Ralph as he asked her about whether she wet the bed or not as a little girl. She shook her head.

"I haven't wet the bed since I started school, even before maybe. I don't remember ever doing it."

She looked down at her lap.

Miu listened to Ralph's explanation, sitting on his lap.

"Maybe that's what happened." Miu agreed, not sure, really.

She wondered what he was doing when he turned her to look at him. Miu listened and thought about it. She wasn't sure what she was feeling right now as she had never had these feelings before. It just tingled.

"I have no idea what caused it, Mr. Ralph."

He seemed to press his legs together better supporting her, but when he did, she felt a bit of warmth spead around her bottom and her crotch. He kept looking into her eyes and holding her hands as he continued to talk to her as though he felt nothing yet.

"Well, whatever it was, I think as your teacher, it is my responsibility to take care of you from now on if you wet your pants in my class," he told her.

Miu listened to Ralph, barely paying attention to him. She felt the warmth on her bottom. Surely she couldn't have wet her pants again? She gasped when Ralph moved her off of his lap and felt his pants. She put her hands on her bottom.

"No!" Miu gasped again.

"I-i don't know. I didn't know I wet my pants." Miu started to cry.

She let him pull her towards him.

"I don't think so, but I didn't know I had wet my pants until you said something."

Miu didn't feel like she needed to pee, but tried to anyway.

Nothing would come out when she tried.

"Well, I am a little disappointed in you if you are supposed to be eighteen years old honey.

Miu listened to Ralph and nodded.

"Okay, Mr. Ralph."

She got off Ralph's lap and shivered a bit as he took off her pants and panties. She stepped into the panties and pulled them up when Ralph told her to. She let him dress her the rest of the way

"No, you didn't." Agreed Miu.

Miu took her seat and took out her notebook.

Once she was dressed again, he went on with the lesson.

The lesson finished awhile later, and she was ready to go home again.

So far, she was brainwashed into thinking she was wetting, which was going as planned.

Miu sat in class paying attention to his lessons. She was nervous and upset and let Ralph take charge of her.

Miu went to school and did the work required, but she wasn't doing very well in her math class. She would come to see Ralph at night for her English lessons, bringing a change of clothes with her.

When she came the next week with for English, Ralph started off the lesson letting her sit in her regular seat, and he started to find out something more about her college plans.

"So, what do you plan to study?" he started out casually wanting to work to her weakness in a natural course so she wouldn't guess that he planned to set her up.

Miu listened to Ralph and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm not sure. English or Business or maybe teaching or something."

Miu was able to keep her accidents from her family but she was ashamed nonetheless. She didn't know why they were happening with only the English class and Mr. Ralph. She was glad he was helping her.