LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The English Class (Robehouse and me)

Ishigreensa

Miu Nakayama, (played by Robehouse), is a typical eightteen year old fashion sense smart Japanese student who has not yet decided on a career, which is becoming more and more common in Japan recently, though such students are still way outnumbered by others who already have dreams of what they want to do.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miu said goodbye to her friends and went to her room to get dressed. She Thought about her father had said as she took off what she was wearing and looked through her closet and dresser. She chose a skirt that had a design on them and a light blue top that she tucked in at the waist. She undid her hair and brushed it out and back, putting a clip in it. Miu put on ankle socks and a pair of flats.

Miu went into the bathroom and washed her face, taking off her makeup. She put on some light lipstick and a touch of mascara. She hoped it would be good enough. She walked out to where her father was.

"What do you think? Too much? Too little?" Miu asked nervously.

Miu listened to her father and nodded. She went to the bathroom and quickly washed off her makeup, then went to her bedroom. She took off her shoes and skirt, then looked in her closet. She took out a pair of blue denim overalls and put them on. She fastened the straps and put her shoes back on. She hurried back out to her father.

"I'm ready to go now." Miu announced.

Her father smiled and nodded waving her out to the car to take her about ten minutes by car, thirty by bicycle to the classroom.

Miu walked out to the car with her father. She got in and buckled up. She looked around as he drove her towards where she was meeting the teacher. She was nervous but excited.

"Yes, I am excited. I will do my best for the teacher. Hopefully I will be ready when the time comes."

Miu smiled at her father.

Miu listened to her father and the teacher talk. She thought he was really tall. She followed him up to room where the English lesson was going to take place and took her seat. When he put the cards in front of her, she frowned a bit, reading them over.

Ralph sounded impressed with her ability to articulate the meaning of each phrase in English, especially when she said that May I be excused was a polite way to leave the table or something, especially for a child towards adults.

Miu blushed as the teacher praised her. She smiled a bit and then listened to him.

Miu thought about what he asked, not wanting to get it wrong.

"No, I would either wait for class or meeting to end or I would ask permission to be excused." Miu said hesitantly.

Miu listened to Ralph and tried to think about what he asked her. She wasn't sure what to say.

"Well, I would wait for them to finish talking and raise my hand or get their attention somehow, then ask to go the bathroom. I am not sure how to let them know how bad I needed to go" Miu admitted, looking down.

Miu listened to Ralph. She tried to pay attention to what he was saying. She mouthed the words when he said 'May I take a break' a couple of times.

"Yes, I don't want an accident. It would be very shameful." Agreed Miu.

Miu listened intently to what Ralph was telling her. She nodded she understood what he was saying.

"Excuse me for a minute. Please may I be excused? not the same? Seem the same to me." Miu sighed.

She blushed slightly as he took her hands but didn't try to move away from him.

Miu listened to Ralph and nodded her head. She concentrated, trying to make sense of what he was saying. She studied the whiteboard as he wrote the different sayings on them.

"I understand. May I copy the list down so I can study it later?" Miu wondered.

Miu smiled and opened the notebook. She looked up at the whiteboard and started writing what was on it.

"Thank you sir," Miu said.

Miu didn't notice Ralph putting his hand on her shoulder as she concentrated on the board. She was glad that her seat was warm though.

Miu listened to Ralph, writing down what he said, not sure what would be important and what wouldn't.

Miu noticed her seat cool for a bit but she couldn't think about that too much. She was too worried about making sure she understood the lesson.

When Ralph joked she just gave him a blank stare not sure what he meant.

She wiggled her bottom when her seat heated up for a bit before returning to normal.

Ralph sighed when she gave him a blank stare.

"You will find that in English, we do have grammar rules, however, all of those grammar rules are broken by 'bad boy' words that don't follow the rules.

Miu nodded.

"Sort of like the I before E rule and neighbor and weigh? They don't follow the rule either."

Miu felt the warmth again then her eyes got wide as she felt the wetness under her, or what she thought was wetness. She hadn't felt herself wetting. She hadn't had an accident since she was a little girl. Surely she didn't have one now.

Miu slowly moved her hand to her seat, feeling around.

(The point of teaching her these rules, is actually in Japan, they don't do that as a part of English education, so she really wouldn't know the i before e rule yet).

When she felt around the seat, it wasn't really so wet that there was a puddle, but as her hand brushed her body, she certainly felt wet around her bottom and her middle area of her crotch.