LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Placement of your diaper for guys

This might be an odd question, but as someone who is picking this back up from trying it many years ago, it seems like there might be a right and wrong way to "place" your diaper as a guy. I might be making the mistake of getting the diaper too snug around my penis. It seems like I should leave a little room when putting it on. I like when the diaper is higher waisted and snug, so I am wondering if im pulling it up to tightly against my penis and possibly wetting one part of the diaper only or not allowing a full discharge when urinating.

What do you guys do? Is there a "best practice" for this sort of thing?

• Like 1

I think it all depends (no pun intended) on what makes you comfortable down there. Both for when you're dry and when you need to pee. I don't know that there's a best practice for all men.

It's all about placement. Some guys point down, some point up. I'm in a poor zone because neither one is great for me personally. Since I'm bowel incontinent, I don't want to point down, and get my wee wee in all of that. But I'm young so I'm prone to erections when pointing up. And that can itself lead to leaks if I'm not careful. I'm more comfortable pointing down, but it's not good for me to do that. If you want to use the most of your diaper pointing down is best, some point as far back as they can to use it all up. But as mark said, since we're guys the majority of our pee will end up in the front and or crotch of our diapers. That's just it.

• 1 month later...

Like everyone else has already said, it all comes down to personal preference. For me personally, the way I diaper is I point downwards, then I'll tape the diaper snug around the waist and legs, but leave room between my crotch area and the diaper. It stays sealed up well (for the most part), but gives room to breathe and makes it a little easier to move my legs around. Plus, if I wet or mess, the diaper sags a little more and it doesn't feel like the mess is right up against my skin.

For me I worry about the front around the crotch. Best bet is to try to keep your penis pointed down and if it comes up a little you should be okay. Anytime I've worn a women's diaper I've had to worry about leaking as most of the protection is in the bottom/back

• 2 weeks later...

If you are relaxing in your room you can always lay on your stomach and pee yourself. It is a good practice to alternate between sitting, standing, and lying down to use your diaper to its maximum potential.

I find if I place my willy downwards like a little tap best. Upwards causes too many leaks downwards it fills the nappy quite naturally

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Is there a more "higher waisted" pull on or snap/velcro diaper? I feel like the ones I have are good, but would like them to sit a bit higher on my waist. Not looking for anything that needs pins, so was looking to see what else is on the market that is of quality for this type of need. I often find id like a little more "room" in the crotch area.

• 2 weeks later...