LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discussing ABDL needs in relationships

It's quite good, but I don't like the advice of ending relationships if the other person doesn't like being Little. I think that is premature and frankly, weak. Life is a lot more than being Little and a good relationship is hard to find. There needs to be a good process (as she says) about trying to get Little into the relationship. She does push the point of talking it through, which is good. The problem seems to be that for many, there is no compromise possible and if I could find the secret and key to that, I would let everyone into it.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

It's quite good, but I don't like the advice of ending relationships if the other person doesn't like being Little. I think that is premature and frankly, weak. Life is a lot more than being Little and a good relationship is hard to find. There needs to be a good process (as she says) about trying to get Little into the relationship. She does push the point of talking it through, which is good. The problem seems to be that for many, there is no compromise possible and if I could find the secret and key to that, I would let everyone into it.

I had not noticed that, thanks for pointing that out. It's really weird how an article of clothing, a garment that someone chooses to wear, can through up such a fog or wall in a relationship. Apparently, when you get into a relationship, you have a "role" to play with your partner

15 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

Which is why any parent/child AB relationship has to involve give-and-take from both partners to that each has their core needs met. As someone who does 'care' for an AB it is alot of work but it is also rewarding. PLus, he is my life partner and so caring for him is part of the marriage contract as he would (and has done) for me.

Everyone must decide if they are putting too much "in" to a relationship without getting enough "out" of the relationship? Unfortunately, I don't seem to be getting my fair share.

14 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

AS long as that equation is not 50/50 you have something of a point. I see the idiocy of people demanding an equal split of responsibility, finances, housework etc in their relationships and having a fit when it doesnt happen. Funnily, they almost always fail because relationships are actually about what you put INTO one, not what you get out. At some point that is not enough, but it is way past 50/50

Absolutely!

• 2 months later...

Rare indeed-I have one pair of high school friends who started dating around 16, and are now married with a child. Both happy with succesful jobs, and while it is rare, it does happen.

Speaking from a guy's perspective, I could see how a female AB could