LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Me and diapers

When I'm not wearing diapers my bladder goes haywire when I am its worse, I <3 wearing diapers still and can wear them 24/7. There is no problem cleaning my leaky diaper, because when I poop in it I wear it all day. I make sure to hold it in after drinking coffee. It always makes me poop. Then poop and pee my diaper in public. (Good thing people notice.) I'm happy of me when I do that.

• Like 1

I love doing it it's fun to mess myself and not change until the next day. try it ok you'll like it :)

1 hour ago, MessyBert said:

It's so nice to be able to enjoy a used diaper after filling it. Wish I had your ability to wear 24/7

I love doing it it's fun to mess myself and not change until the next day. try it ok you'll like it

1 hour ago, Ashley hernendez said:

I love doing it it's fun to mess myself and not change until the next day. try it ok you'll like it :)

I love doing it it's fun to mess myself and not change until the next day. try it ok you'll like it

9 hours ago, Ashley hernendez said:

True are they boys or girls??? If girls be honest OK .if boys hide it as much as you can.

They are my best friend in the world and his fiance. I could NEVER tell them!

• 3 weeks later...

The main reason I started wearing diapers is I have always had a small hyperactive bladder and would dribble at the most inopertoon time, after I started wearing diapers my bladder became more active and I started wearing 24/7. It helped that I actually loved wearing diapers.

When my wife insisted I wear diapers 24/7 to keep things dry she also suggested I

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 7 months later...

I am like a lot of you and where my diapers 24/7. I can't help the fact my diapers get wet because I was in an auto accident 30 years ago and the nerves in my back got damaged. So I was a big wetter. I also had some pooping accidents in my diapers. My wife at that point said just use your diapers for pooping it's easier for you. My wife told me that you will change me all the time that I shouldn't do it. Exam glad my wife likes me in diapers makes me happy.