LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New from the road

So im bad at these things but here goes, Im Arctic a furry of course :3 a folf for anyone curious, I havnt been on a forum for this kinda thing since i was about 9 or

Edited by Arctic_fox
Clarity, me no type well after 14 hour shift...derp.

Welcome to DD! I'm sorry to hear about the sibling struggle, that's actually quite rude of them! But you seem like you turned out alright =p.

I'm also currently rocking the Little Pawz, they're very cute!

I hope you enjoy the community here and, again, welcome!

18 hours ago, WakkoWannaBe said:

Welcome to DD! I'm sorry to hear about the sibling struggle, that's actually quite rude of them! But you seem like you turned out alright =p.

I'm also currently rocking the Little Pawz, they're very cute!

I hope you enjoy the community here and, again, welcome!

Eh dont worry about it, i look at it as im the black sheep but im the one with a good job a nice boyfriend and the only one whos not been to jail :3 so i win.

And agreed they are cute! im usually not into print diapers as im only a DL but for some reason i adore the space and little paws prints.

12 hours ago, Arctic_fox said:

And agreed they are cute! im usually not into print diapers as im only a DL but for some reason i adore the space and little paws prints.

Yeah I'm a DL also, and I usually go for the plain white diapers but the Little Pawz are great! Of course, I haven't even finished going through my stash of little pawz, and I'm starting to want to wear plain whites again haha. Such is life.

On 1/9/2017 at 8:42 PM, WakkoWannaBe said:

Yeah I'm a DL also, and I usually go for the plain white diapers but the Little Pawz are great! Of course, I haven't even finished going through my stash of little pawz, and I'm starting to want to wear plain whites again haha. Such is life.

Agreed thats why i have a pack of rearz safari one of dry 24/7 one of abena l4s one of north shore cares and a half case of paws as well as a smattering of others ive mostly used up, It seems i can never finish a case of print diapers before i go back to white ones.

• Like 1