LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
Arctic_fox

New from the road

Recommended Posts

So im bad at these things but here goes, Im Arctic a furry of course :3 a folf for anyone curious, I havnt been on a forum for this kinda thing since i was about 9 or Edited by Arctic_fox
Clarity, me no type well after 14 hour shift...derp.

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome to DD! I'm sorry to hear about the sibling struggle, that's actually quite rude of them! But you seem like you turned out alright =p.

I'm also currently rocking the Little Pawz, they're very cute!

I hope you enjoy the community here and, again, welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, WakkoWannaBe said:

Welcome to DD! I'm sorry to hear about the sibling struggle, that's actually quite rude of them! But you seem like you turned out alright =p.

I'm also currently rocking the Little Pawz, they're very cute!

I hope you enjoy the community here and, again, welcome!

Eh dont worry about it, i look at it as im the black sheep but im the one with a good job a nice boyfriend and the only one whos not been to jail :3 so i win.

And agreed they are cute! im usually not into print diapers as im only a DL but for some reason i adore the space and little paws prints.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Arctic_fox said:

And agreed they are cute! im usually not into print diapers as im only a DL but for some reason i adore the space and little paws prints.

Yeah I'm a DL also, and I usually go for the plain white diapers but the Little Pawz are great! Of course, I haven't even finished going through my stash of little pawz, and I'm starting to want to wear plain whites again haha. Such is life.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/9/2017 at 8:42 PM, WakkoWannaBe said:

Yeah I'm a DL also, and I usually go for the plain white diapers but the Little Pawz are great! Of course, I haven't even finished going through my stash of little pawz, and I'm starting to want to wear plain whites again haha. Such is life.

Agreed thats why i have a pack of rearz safari one of dry 24/7 one of abena l4s one of north shore cares and a half case of paws as well as a smattering of others ive mostly used up, It seems i can never finish a case of print diapers before i go back to white ones.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this