LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
ukdiaperboy

Jealous of girls

Any other guys sometimes feel jealous/think its better for girls not having a p***s as they can fit into more diapers(baby/young children

"Damn you penis, you're getting in my way!" Said no guy ever. Unless you're a kid still living at home without access to proper sized diapers I don't see how you could not be content with all the adult sized offerings available today. You owe your dick an apology.

• Like 7

Yes I am extremely jealous of girls. But then I guess I am early stage

• Like 1

Mine is not very big either but my pee pee still likes to fill the front of my diaper.

2 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Mine is not very big either but my pee pee still likes to fill the front of my diaper.

11 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I wouldn't be too jealous!

On Saturday, January 07, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Codyboy said:

I am lucky mine isn't very big

The only time I have ever been jealous

On ?1?/?10?/?2017 at 11:18 PM, Cya said:

I think you're probably the only male to ever utter this phrase in the history of mankind....

I could care less, since I am asexual,

• Like 1

I wish I were a girl, I'm sure I would be a lot happier

The only tiny benefit is that boys can stand while peeing, but that benefit becomes obsolete when one is wearing diapers

Girls can wear skirts and not be embarrassed at the nude beach (No erection)

I'm not brave enough to go through a gender change

On 10/1/2017 at 9:18 PM, Cya said:

I think you're probably the only male to ever utter this phrase in the history of mankind....

Ever.

I have wanted to be female for a very long time, but have learned to accept my boy parts.  I tuck mine between my legs and wear girls goodnites and that seems to work pretty well.  I can't flood them if I'm trying to not leak, but sometimes I like to leak, so that's ok.  Most adult diapers are too big, and i can't buy online, so I stick with the goodnites (and I love them so!).

I'll say this - it's work being female.  So much body image pressure - trying to be 'reasonably in shape' is a full-time job.

hugs to all,

dv

Two things

1. Girls used to be jealous of boys since they did not have to wear diapers and rubber panties on long, full-afternoon trips. That was about 65 years ago. It is not that boys could 'hold it" longer but it was easier for them to go in out of the way places and let go

2 30 years ago, when cloth diapers were the thing among AB's you were considered will-diapered only if the diapers were so thick they could not tell by looking or feeling if you were a boy or a girl

On 1/14/2017 at 5:28 PM, Dubious said:

I wish I were a girl, I'm sure I would be a lot happier

The only tiny benefit is that boys can stand while peeing, but that benefit becomes obsolete when one is wearing diapers

Girls can wear skirts and not be embarrassed at the nude beach (No erection)

I'm not brave enough to go through a gender change

Your reasons, as presented are also poor. Now, those who really feel like they should be a woman, or a man, and do the work to become that, that is cool. I fully support it, especially if you are transwoman because in that case, you are stepping into the worst pile of shit that no one would willingly step in unless they really knew that was who they were supposed to be.

Males have a lot more benefits then being able to stand and pee. You don't have to worry about being assaulted walking down the street at night, or at work, or at the movies, or nearly all the places. You don't get talked down to even when you are the expert on X subject in the room. You don't get paid less for the same job. You don't get blamed when bad things happen to you. If a female deviates from social norms, her life gets hard. When a guy deviates from social norms, he is a trailblazer. (Or it is just "Locker room talk.")

When applying for a job, basic effort and ok resume, the guy is set. If I walk in to an interview for my blue collar line of work, with my outstanding resume, wearing a polo shirt and slacks (Which is more than what most of my peers wore) I would not get the job. I had to have a nice dress, tons of references, a powerful resume, AND I only got the job because the guy who got it instead of me was a peer of mine who when he learned I had applied, and had not gotten the job, went to bat for me, costing him his own job. I am still pissed, that even after all my work and qualifications, it took a man to vouch for me to get this job.

This is the tip of the iceberg for women, and we just don't talk about it. Some women, who have gone into fields that are more friendly to women will never experience what I have, but will experience whole different forms of bullshit. We keep quiet because if we don't, we lose our jobs and someone who will keep quiet gets hired in our place. Or, we get discredited, told we are doing it for attention.

If you really want to be a woman, fine. But, if you think life is easier because you wont get a boner at a nude beach (By the way, that comment right there makes women uncomfortable, because it implies the reason to be at a nude beach is to see naked women, not because you want no tan lines, or you like the feeling of warm sand against your skin, etc...) then you need to understand what it is like being a woman before you say that boys only have it slightly easier.

18 hours ago, dressupDV said:

I have wanted to be female for a very long time, but have learned to accept my boy parts.  I tuck mine between my legs and wear girls goodnites and that seems to work pretty well.  I can't flood them if I'm trying to not leak, but sometimes I like to leak, so that's ok.  Most adult diapers are too big, and i can't buy online, so I stick with the goodnites (and I love them so!).

I'll say this - it's work being female.  So much body image pressure - trying to be 'reasonably in shape' is a full-time job.

hugs to all,

dv

It is more than just body image. That is powerful, and a defining commonality among most western women, but that is just the tip of the iceberg that is life with a vagina.

I love being a woman, because it is all I have ever known, and I am proud of the fact that I am a female. If, a fairy came up to me right now, and said, "I will rewind time, and you will get to be born again, but you get to choose if you are a man or a woman, what would you choose." I would be like, "Give me the penis, I already played this game on hard mode, and it sucks."

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

Males have a lot more benefits then being able to stand and pee. You don't have to worry about being assaulted walking down the street at night, or at work, or at the movies, or nearly all the places. You don't get paid less for the same job. You don't get blamed when bad things happen to you.

It is more than just body image. That is powerful, and a defining commonality among most western women, but that is just the tip of the iceberg that is life with a vagina.

Males are somewhere along the lines of twice as likely to be the victim of violent crimes.

You get paid exactly the same as a male when you work the same job for the same amount of hours.  Differences in overall earnings between genders are due to personal career choices and women choosing to work less hours.  Part time nurses make less money than full time mechanical engineers, as they damn well should.

If you want to talk about victim blaming, the single worst victim of victim blaming is the male rape victim.  “Good job man, she’s hot” “You got hard, you must have wanted it” “You’re stronger than her, you could have stopped her if you wanted to”

White western women are the single most priviliged combination of race and gender in the history of human civilization.  Take your victimization propaganda back to tumblr.

2 hours ago, BabyAltair said:

Males are somewhere along the lines of twice as likely to be the victim of violent crimes.

You get paid exactly the same as a male when you work the same job for the same amount of hours.  Differences in overall earnings between genders are due to personal career choices and women choosing to work less hours.  Part time nurses make less money than full time mechanical engineers, as they damn well should.

If you want to talk about victim blaming, the single worst victim of victim blaming is the male rape victim.  “Good job man, she’s hot” “You got hard, you must have wanted it” “You’re stronger than her, you could have stopped her if you wanted to”

White western women are the single most priviliged combination of race and gender in the history of human civilization.  Take your victimization propaganda back to tumblr.

I am the senior most member of my work team and shift. I am one of three people who work for this company qualified to do fuel liner patches, and one of two certified inspectors. I have been here four months longer than the other certified inspector. I put in 60 to 70 hours a week, and I volunteer to work holidays so my peers with families can go visit with their families.

I make 42.73 an hour. The other inspector, HE makes 54.23 an hour, and rarely puts in more than 40 hours. The reason why is they extended my probation when I first started because they were concerned that I was causing disruptions on the work floor. The disruptions they referred to was me going to HR to report one guy who kept slapping my ass.

But hey, I guess I am privileged. 

Not even going to bother responding to the part time nurse thing, because that is plain delusional, RNs routinely put in 80+ hours a week. Also, in regards to your men being raped thing, you are absolutely right. This country condones rape. The victim is always told their feelings on it didn't matter, so thank you for making that case for me.

• Like 1

Ok, getting back on topic, girls in nappies rule!

* We don't have to worry about whether our pee is going shoot out the top of the nappy

* There's no unsightly bulge down there

* Looking down and seeing the front of the nappy totally saturated elicits for me, a really babyish feeling of oopsie, and total childish embarrassment!  Reason is that it's so hard to get urine to flow up toward the top front of the nappy.

* Sexy as hell

• Like 1

There is Hell in being either a girl or guy- just different kinds for each. And neither should be this way but it is :mellow: The worst Hell is when you're visibly neither gender; then all you get is the worst of both sides with none of the benefits :(

During my Therapy I was asked what I thought and felt about my penis. My answer was that it's a handy way to pee but that's about all it means to me, and now that I'm diapered 24/7 that hardly matters anymore. If it were gone I wouldn't miss it B) From an early age I always wanted to be a girl and I think I should have been one but here I am anyway so I just deal with it. One of the things I've always wanted is the flat front and wider hips girl's have so that skirts and dresses would look good on me. Even with my minimal 'endowment' down there it just doesn't work without effort and added padding for my hips. At least there's enough to point downward so my diapers work as they should :whistling:

If I were able I would place a point in everyone's life where their gender was switched for whatever amount of time it took for them to understand what life is like on the other side of the fence before it was switched back (if that's what they wanted to do afterwards). That would go a long way to making the world a far better place for everyone :angel_not:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I think people need to grow the f up and stop playing the victim role. The real issue is that alot of humans are shitty. There are no real advantages/disadvantages to being either sex unless we're talking physically for whatever reasons/mindset. Sorry that you have had some sexism come your way Kinsy but putting a random person in a fetish forum on full blast for not even making ANY sexist remarks is extremely rude. I could make some assumptions but I won't.

The second post I responded to was pretty sexiest, the first was me pointing out that wanting to be a girl because it would be "easier" is bullshit, and is in fact, a sexist thing to say (rather intentional or not) because it trivializes the struggles women actually deal with daily. Look no further that the #MeToo to see for yourself how widespread it is. It hasn't just been "some" sexism, but it has been an institutionalized part of my life, and every woman's life (to varying degrees.) I was told to wear a sports bra in 6th grade because my boobs developed earlier then most and they were distracting boys. God forbid the boys be held accountable for something they can control.

I walk down a street, and at least one person will ask if my "carpet matches my drapes." I fear hugs from people I don't know because so many men have used a hug as an excuse to grab my ass. I am only speaking for myself right now, but these feelings are not unique to me. They happen to nearly all women. Maybe not my specific situations, but I promise you, every women in your life has these stories. 

Betty has it right, everyone has hell in their life, because life is fekking hard. Cis males though, they don't have to deal with the same everyday stress, fear, and anxiety that women deal with. Yes, they have struggles. The hyper-masculinity that culture demands, the very same demand that causes issue for women, causes issues for men who do not meet it, many of those in this group probably can relate to that. Male victims of rape have a completely different set of issues with it, woman deal with victim blaming, men deal with "But you enjoyed it"isms. Both are invalidation's of persons unique experiences.

I put out these blasts, as you call them, because if I do it in a way that men tell me it is appropriate to do it, it would involve me being quiet and not saying anything. Whatever though. By the by, love the implied threat of "I could make some assumptions." You think this is my first rodeo?

• Like 1