LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
ukdiaperboy

Jealous of girls

as usual people think USA is the only country

Woman have it better in other countries, like where i live (Norway), at least it sound like it with all the negative I have read here about woman in America

12 hours ago, Dubious said:

as usual people think USA is the only country

Woman have it better in other countries, like where i live (Norway), at least it sound like it with all the negative I have read here about woman in America

I had the opportunity to go to Europe once for a 3-day business trip, and many of the women were living amazingly.  It was for a medical company gig, and since the company is from Germany, they paid handsomely for the trip They comped everything: travel, room and board, big company dinners and nights out, etc. as well as almost $3k USD as payment, and paid for a rush 2-hour passport (about a $200 expense in USA with documents)

• Like 1

Daaaayyyyyyummmm.... it got real up in this post....but in a good way! love the constructive conversation. While there's no mistaking women experience a unique struggle (and always have throughout history) glad we can acknowledge each other's pain and hard fought battles without ripping each other heads off....at the end of the day at least in this space we are all ABDLs,Littles,Ageplayers and that in of it self is a whole other ball of wax and daily struggle we share in common... regardless of race,gender religion the outside world often regards us with the same same negative opinion. We dont need anything else to drive a wedge between us 

Yes I'm jealous of girls in dippers because they tend to be much cutter than boys. And definitely cutter than me :(

On 02/12/2017 at 1:02 AM, AlluneedisLuvs said:

Daaaayyyyyyummmm.... it got real up in this post....but in a good way! love the constructive conversation. While there's no mistaking women experience a unique struggle (and always have throughout history) glad we can acknowledge each other's pain and hard fought battles without ripping each other heads off....at the end of the day at least in this space we are all ABDLs,Littles,Ageplayers and that in of it self is a whole other ball of wax and daily struggle we share in common... regardless of race,gender religion the outside world often regards us with the same same negative opinion. We dont need anything else to drive a wedge between us 

Well said