LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jealous of girls

I don't know. I never viewed women differently as I do today even at a young age. I mean I'm not going to lie and say I never checked someone out but most of my friends in middle school were actually girls. I think it was because I did not "get distracted" I think alot of men get that way because of parenting. I don't think it's a genetic or sex thing but that's just my opinion.

I have an average sex drive for a guy but I'm not going to ever go to a strip club or hire a prostitute... Or harass someone because I'm horny. It's just senseless and even if some really messed up guys have that idea that they "can do whatever because they have big biceps" they're psychopaths.

I have a pretty funny story involving middle school and this subject...

2 minutes ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

I was the only girl that had noticeable breasts in 6th grade, but it was possible that all the girls were given similar instructions and we just didn't know.

Mine really grew that year and they got from A size to a D size in a couple months and this was right after school started for the year. My boobs had a growth spurt. I had breast in 5th grade but they were small and maybe an A cup and then they grew to big breasts. Kids teased me about it and thought I stuffed them. Then they were a double D in middle school and now they are a C  again after breastfeeding. 

I even got stretch marks all over my breasts from the growth spurt and the lines are still there and hard to see. Because they deflated, now they are above the breasts too because that is where the tissue used to be. I remember seeing purple lines and now they are all white lines and blend in with my skin. 

I didn't get any in pregnancy and my boobs got bigger too during breastfeeding and were real big while engorged and they hurt but no new stretchmarks and I didn't use any creams. 

First of all, an attack on feminist doctrine and propaganda is not sexism, as much as you might like it to be.  Being against modern feminism is not the same thing as being anti-woman.  I’d actually argue it’s pro-woman, because modern feminism does a much better job of infantilizing and demoralizing women than any other social construct in the modern world save Islam.  If I were a conspiracy theorist, I’d suspect modern feminism was an elaborate false flag attempt to set the sexes at each other’s throats.  I don’t think it’s quite that deep, but I do think it’s being pushed and propagated by influential people for less than wholesome reasons.

With that out of the way, I’d like to apologize for my tone in the previous post, I had just bailed out of another argument on the same topic on a different website and was rather hot under the collar, and then seeing the exact same topic here set me off.  Getting told you’re probably a rapist covering for your rapist friends, all because you had the gall to ask for a link to a single piece of evidence for a sexual assault accusation, that has been stated numerous times to exist, is... frustrating, to say the least.

I still stand by my statements, though.  By no means was I saying all women have it easy.  Privilege doesn’t mean your individual life is easy, it just means that on average, your class/group has benefits that others lack, like preferential treatment in the justice system being a huge one.  It’s called the “women are wonderful” effect, and I’d wager it’s the original cause of about 90% of the intersex conflict, with the remaining % being the upper-upper class encouraging anything that keeps the lower and middle classes divided and arguing amongst themselves.

For all intents and purposes, everyone has a hard and shitty life in their own way, both men and women have unique struggles and plights that the other sex cannot and will not ever truly understand. I don’t know what it’s like to be catcalled and followed in a dangerous situation, or to be stalked and attacked by someone I don’t have a hope of resisting without a weapon.

In the same vein, you don’t know what it’s like to be raised to suppress your emotions all your life until you shatter, can find no support because “men are supposed to be strong”, and wind up attempting suicide, to be constantly implied to be a future rapist just because I have an outie instead of an innie, or to be expected to fight and die for people who don’t give a shit about me if a draft were to occur, to the point of not being able to vote if I don’t agree to it.  Not trying to compare those  specific miseries, they were just the ones that leapt to mind.

In the end I’m really just sick of the attempted monopoly on victim status.  Western women are not the be-all-end-all victims in the world, but you rarely hear anyone talking about how terrible middle-eastern women actually do have it, especially not the mainstream media.  They just want us to fight over stupid shit like air-conditioning settings and “manspreading”.

P.S.  if he’s being paid more than you for exactly the same work and hours, with no other differentiating factors like previous training, experience, seniority, or anything like that, then that’s illegal and you have every capability to do something about it.

P.P.S.  If I’m not allowed to make statements about what life as a women is like, don’t you dare deign to tell me or any other male what life as a man is like or that “cis-males” have it easy.  The hypocrisy is so thick as to be palpable.

I'm only jealous cuz y'all have cute ass skirts dressed and adorable clothing. Also your more accepted in the abdl community. Guys come off more as creepy but it's more cute and accepted for a girl to be abdl, that's just my opinion. Everything else girls don't have it easy for sure.

• Like 1

I pretty much said everything I have to say about this topic. It's not a conspiracy btw Altiar many of these modern SJW groups are funded by some "interesting" people. It's as simple as this: There are no excuses for anyone to treat anyone else like shit. I am by no means a feminist at all but women get the shitty spot in societies "roles the sexes play" aspect. I see it everyday with how little some acquaintances I have think of women. Yet I know women who are more talented and intelligent then they ever will be... A fact that I often retorted to my grandfather when he would go on his rants about women. How harsh is it when you realize your feigned superiority means less then dirt? I enjoy seeing people who are racist or sexist generally close-minded individuals get their spot blown up.

I dont know  about  genders and stuff that  much  but  lets  not go  into  gender politics people should be free period. 

As  an  abdl  being  a  curvy  hairy male i do  sometimes find myself jealous  of girls in some ways tho.  i often find myself thinking  im never going to get that true love  who will do these things  to me for me  and the only  way i could be happy is  to meet my exact female  doppelganger  but  then  she wouldn't  want me either lol.   I often  feel that  if i were a woman  i  even  being  curvy  not hairy  of course  lol  but  curvy could  find  someone to do these things to me for me it feels like women can get away  with being abdl and find someone  especialy  if like me   female  me were willing to switch even not actualy ever doing any of this  with  another person  but  its  only fair   even tho all my fantasies are sub in  the abdl stuff that  if  she were willing to do it for me and wanted it also  then  i would  have  to give it to her  i feel its  fair you know. 

but  yea  to anser the hypathetical  here  yes i do get  a bit jealous  of girls   but mainly  because if i were a girl  maybey  i woulda found  my  abdl  match tho  perhaps  if i could learn  to  love a man  but  im pretty certain  im straight lol   but men are just like me too  and would not be atracted  to  a big burly beardy hairy  guy  in a diaper specialy  a messy  one lol  tho  mind  you i find myself  decent enough   lol  im so  single that  if i could  become two  of me  with a snap of my fingers  i would switch play  with me  if only because  we were both  so  desperate lol

Sorry  if i got  to far  off the topic of  the op  here   i kinda  got carried  away  and ran with the topic in my hand  until  i stopped  suddenly  like unknowingly  running with a rope  that is  tied  to something  lol

Edited by wulfcub420
wanted to add another point and appologize in advance

i uses to know a abdl that was border line dwarf    4.5      was so jealous  he could fit into alot of children's clothing   and pass for a 12 year old   ....... he said he hates being tge shorted kid when he was a kid    but loves it know 

6 hours ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

I am single as shit too right now, and have had exactly three real relationships in my life. My advice for though, you kept saying "do it for me." You are looking for a caregiver, not a partner. Perhaps, change the approach to someone you enjoy being around, and enjoys being around you, and then worry about if they are into your fetish or not?

sorry  to hear  that.

of course  that  is  true what  you said  about  changing the approach and  that is  what  i had  always  done.  which is why im searching  the abdl community  and been  single  for years   perhaps  even  a decade or more now

not really  just  a caregiver  tho i  am  looking  for  true love a partner too,   as  i said  even tho i fantasize  about  subbing all the time  im still  a virgin  as  in  i have not  done  abdl  stuff with  another  person really  and  i think of it more as  a partner  cuz  as  i said  im willing  to switch for the partner.  even tho  i only fantasize about subbing mainly.

but this  is  off topic lol.

so  your  saying as  a girl abdl its just as hard for you?   wow  dint really  expect  that

it always feels  like  men  outnumber women and  just  because  a girl is  a girl  a man is  lucky she even came into his  life i only  had 3 like total  real relationships too mostly. all long term.   i kept it buried inside for a long time stayed  with a girl  and  one day  after feeling like i was  gonna  explode broke down  and told her  one promised to do it  and never did  one said  no but she would think about it

but  both  of those  fell apart  because  i was  still in love with  the  first  who  cheated  on me  and used  me 5  years  on and off then  we had  a 1 year  perfect relationship and i dont even think  i told  her about it  until after she moved  away  thats  a long hard story  tho  and  way  off  topic  here lol

On 11/27/2017 at 5:43 PM, barnburner said:

I may or may have said this....

I've said this to myself before, then again I only try and wear baby diapers/goodnites so that's why. lol.

On 11/27/2017 at 2:57 PM, KinsyInRibbons said:

Plus men don't have to worry about periods

This this and this. I am actually kinda surprised it took someone this long to mention it but thank you for doing so. Until I had my first girlfriend, I had no idea the extent of what girls have to go through when the start to "grow up" when it comes to their bodies. Men have it so much easier in that perspective. I would rather struggle to find a comfy spot for my p***s as supposed to not having one and going through what girls have to.

as usual people think USA is the only country

Woman have it better in other countries, like where i live (Norway), at least it sound like it with all the negative I have read here about woman in America

12 hours ago, Dubious said:

as usual people think USA is the only country

Woman have it better in other countries, like where i live (Norway), at least it sound like it with all the negative I have read here about woman in America

I had the opportunity to go to Europe once for a 3-day business trip, and many of the women were living amazingly.  It was for a medical company gig, and since the company is from Germany, they paid handsomely for the trip They comped everything: travel, room and board, big company dinners and nights out, etc. as well as almost $3k USD as payment, and paid for a rush 2-hour passport (about a $200 expense in USA with documents)

• Like 1

Daaaayyyyyyummmm.... it got real up in this post....but in a good way! love the constructive conversation. While there's no mistaking women experience a unique struggle (and always have throughout history) glad we can acknowledge each other's pain and hard fought battles without ripping each other heads off....at the end of the day at least in this space we are all ABDLs,Littles,Ageplayers and that in of it self is a whole other ball of wax and daily struggle we share in common... regardless of race,gender religion the outside world often regards us with the same same negative opinion. We dont need anything else to drive a wedge between us 

• Like 1

Yes I'm jealous of girls in dippers because they tend to be much cutter than boys. And definitely cutter than me :(

On 02/12/2017 at 1:02 AM, AlluneedisLuvs said:

Daaaayyyyyyummmm.... it got real up in this post....but in a good way! love the constructive conversation. While there's no mistaking women experience a unique struggle (and always have throughout history) glad we can acknowledge each other's pain and hard fought battles without ripping each other heads off....at the end of the day at least in this space we are all ABDLs,Littles,Ageplayers and that in of it self is a whole other ball of wax and daily struggle we share in common... regardless of race,gender religion the outside world often regards us with the same same negative opinion. We dont need anything else to drive a wedge between us 

Well said 

• Like 2
  • 5 years later...

I wouldn’t say I’m jealous of girls but I am curious as to how it would feel to be a girl and wear a diaper and not have to deal with a hard on and just have to deal with being wet down there and what it would feel like to have a clit.

• Like 1

I'm very jealous of little girls mainly because of how cute their clothes are. I certainly wonder what it's like to wear a diaper with no peepee but then again I like having a peepee I just wish it was waaaay smaller. So I guess I'm more jealous of lil boys 

On 5/28/2023 at 9:26 AM, BabyJune said:

At three years old, girls are great. but once puberty hits...no thank you.

Yeah, and then all of a sudden at age 18 or 19 they start becoming all interesting to talk to. College age, young adult the change is incredible. You can actually start to have interesting conversations.

• Like 1

At 3 years old, they do not even know they are girls or what it means to be a girl

Do I look like I am jealous?

Actually, children handle gender far better than adults. Up until about 10, being a girl meant how you looked and acted. If you had long blonde hair, wore a dress properly and played with dolls among girls, guess what. Of course (or is that "of coarse"?), how many boys 5 to 10 were willing to do that?

There was something funny about GirlTAlk To. In most of the fiction, the story was a boy turned into a girl. All of mine featured girls who were always girls. Also, those who had AB in them split that off from their LG selves which I did not

As far as diapers go,  females may have an advantage in concealing a thick diaper by wearing a skirt or dress when going out in public.  I guess that I've been a little bit curious about what it would feel like to be female and wear and use diapers. 

On the other hand,  me being a proper who likes to sit in a really messy diaper for hours at a time,  it probably wouldn't be good to be female.

My nut sack acts like a dam most of the time and keeps the poop towards the back of my diaper. I'm pretty sure that if I were a female,  my poopy diaper enjoyment would likely lead to some UTI's and that's not good.

God made me a man and I'm happy with that.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Yah, being able to wear a skirt or dress with no questions for concealment purposes, not having to deal with an erection making it difficult to let go, and the fact I need to wear smalls to fit due to weight, but some of those don't work 'length wise' so to speak when I am pointed up which I like to be when messing. Other than that I am perfectly happy being male.

Just when have you seen GG's wearing skirts or dresses over the last 20 years? I wear more skirts than most of the femies I've seen