LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence affecting sex

11 hours ago, blitz1027 said:

I can but that can also be difficult as times.

Do you take any drugs or drink?
I take oxycontin for my back, and that can make it nearly impossible to climax.

Alcohol, as we all should know can cause erectile and orgasmic dysfunction.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

Do you take any drugs or drink?
I take oxycontin for my back, and that can make it nearly impossible to climax.

Alcohol, as we all should know can cause erectile and orgasmic dysfunction.

35 minutes ago, HotDogg55 said:

How serious is your incontinence, and what does it stem from? If you don't mind my asking. I've just never interacted with you.

I don't mind you asking at all.

I dribble throughout the day but can usually make it a whole day with a single diaper unless I'm having to make a long drive somewhere.

12 hours ago, HotDogg55 said:

Has your incontinence gotten any worse per say? I know it's probably very awkward, but this is something to consider talking to your doctor about. Urologist more specifically. Don't fret too much my friend but this would be of something to discuss.

Oh well then I'm not sure what to attribute it to. I'd say keep trying whether it's through regular sex, or masturbation. Just try and take note of that, and your bladder activity. Let us know how you're doing. It is something to consider talking to a doctor with. How long has this been happening? Hoping for the best for you.

18 hours ago, HotDogg55 said:

Oh well then I'm not sure what to attribute it to. I'd say keep trying whether it's through regular sex, or masturbation. Just try and take note of that, and your bladder activity. Let us know how you're doing. It is something to consider talking to a doctor with. How long has this been happening? Hoping for the best for you.

38 minutes ago, HotDogg55 said:

Like I said, take note of your bladder, and also your lack of ejaculation. Don't go crazy, but test it out. And talk to a doctor. Their might be a reason why you can't "finish". Hugs.

Thanks.

16 hours ago, HotDogg55 said:

Good. Anything else you can think of that might be related is good. If you ever want to talk just PM me. Been there before. You'll be alright. Hugs.

Thanks hotdogg.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe the problem is psychological? Your a pretty young guy and maybe its a fear of wetting whether conscious or subconscious that's limiting your enjoyment and undermining your ability to ejaculate. When I was your age and still had sex regularly I tended not to 'sleep over' for this reason but this is much more difficult when your living with somebody or married. In one of my relationships we got separate beds even though we slept in the same room. I'd just move over after sex. Role playing can be good too as long as your both open about your needs and fantasies. Another thing I've tried is having morning rather than evening sex. I wish I could be young again knowing what I know now. I'd be

• 4 weeks later...