LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

I rip your pull up off and throw it to the side.

"you wet. Well I guess that's why it's there."

I position you on the diaper. Its really thick for nighttime. I powder you and tape it up.

"There you go, honey. I hope that feels better than your wet bed. I don't want you to wear pajama pants tonight. You might get too hot and get a rash. Good night"

I kiss your forehead

"Good morning, honey. I see you're almost ready. Did you wet last night? I'd prefer if you wore a pull up during the day until we get your wetting under control.

Your doctor's appointment is today. They're going to do some tests and see if they can figure out what is causing your wetting. I'll pick you up early from school"

I drop you off at school.

4 hours later I pick you up.

(I start talking to the doctor)

"My son has been having some wetting accidents. And I was hoping you could help us figure out why"

Doctor:"I see. Well let's begin the exam. First I'd like to do a short physical exam.

I look nervous as everything happens, especially when he touches my penis and sticks things in my bottom.

"mommy I don't wanna wear diapeeees" I say, as I begin to cry again and once again

"Sweetie, everything is going to be alright. You're still going to be able to do everything you used to. And I'll help you get through this. I promise"

*the doctor returns with the samples*

Doctor: "This is one of our most popular briefs for daytime. It's cloth backed, and fairly discreet. You can try it today, and I'll have more samples sent to your house. Our catalog also has a selection of skin creams, cloth diapers for night-time/ in home use and travel products. I'll step out and you can put it on"

The doctor steps out and I tear off your pull up. I wet a paper towel and clean you up and put the new brief on. It's thicker than you're used to for daytime, but you need the extra protection. The doctor comes back in.

Doctor: "That's a good fit. One last thing. The tests shows that he was a little dehydrated. Make sure he is getting plenty of fluids. I'll see you back in a week to see how he's doing. I can send you home with some packs of briefs until your catalog order arrives. Just see the receptionist on the way out"

Mom: "we will do that. Thank you"

We go out to the receptionist to pick up the briefs.

R: "here you go. There are 3 packs of briefs in here. You can see which kind work best for you. This one is for overnight. Good luck"

You turn red embarrassed when you realize we have to carry these through the lobby.

"No.

I put my hand on your shoulder

If you feel the need, you can use the potty. Your body just doesn't get the signals that it needs to go fast enough. So it might be harder to make it to the potty, but not impossible. I'me not forcing you to use the diaper, it's just there in case you have an accident.

Let me just pay for our things, and go home"

Angie helps Joey into his booster chair and moves him closers to the table.

Angie:"Dan, sweetie, do you need help? The pizza's on the stove. There's cheese and pepperoni. Also salad and dressing. Also juice or water. If you need any help just let me know"

*turns to Connie*

"He's a good kid, and such a natural with Joey. Most teenage boys are so into themselves"

Connie: "Yeah I guess you're right"

*you get your plate and drink and come back in*

Angie:"So Dan, what do you like to do in your free time?"