LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

"That's so sweet. There are a few kids in the neighborhood. In fact our neighbors have a 2 year old son. Maybe you could babysit for them. It would be a good part time job. And you could have some money of your own."

"I scheduled a doctor's appointment for next week about your new condition. Everything's going to be ok, baby doll. Now can you help me take the groceries in the house?"

"Oh she said she would be round about 6pm. She will only be round for a little bit, she has to babysit her brothers"

"yeah I wouldn't mind snack thanks mom"

"really, he's not potty trained" I say to you and think of what possibly is the worst thing that could happen

I give you string cheese, an orange and some juice.

"Ok. I'll fix something for her.

The Anderson's son just turned 2. So he's not all the way trained yet. They're trying to get him trained so he can get into the good preschool. We can go meet them after dinner if you like."

"Three's a little old for diapers. But I guess not these days. Maybe I can have a talk with her about him. Not tonight, of course. Maybe later."

"Thank you for trying. And I don't mean to say that you're too old for protection. It's just... I don't want you to be embarrassed if you wet your pants. No one can tell"