LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

(I wanna be called Danny)

(I also wanted it so I was able to start out of diapers to begin with and then be made to wear them)

On the first night of staying with his new mom, Danny is nervous and so he wets the bed but decides not to tell Connie as he knows it might upset her. So, early in the morning, he takes his bedding and wet underwear and trousers

• Like 1

"Good morning, baby. How'd you sleep? I made breakfast. Are you doing laundry? I have a couple things to throw in."

*I grab my small amount of laundry and add them to the washer. then I notice your bedding*

"Danny, did you have an accident last night?"

*I kiss your forehead*

"It's ok, sweetie. You don't have to hide it. I'm sure it's just adjusting to your new house"

"this isn't the first accident I had ma'am, I er, I used to wet the bed when I was with my other mommy. she got mad and scolded me and spanked me" Dan says looking nervous at you

"I put the washing on because I didn't want to upset you and I- I - " Dan says, getting things muddled up and beginning to cry like a 16month old rather than being a 16yr old boy

"It's ok, love. It was just an accident. I'm not mad."

*I hug you*

"And you can call me Mom or Connie or almost anything else. Come on, I'll take you to school today. Then after school, I'll take you shopping and you can pick up stuff for your room, ok?"

Dan looks at his new mommy with open eyes, he cant resist smiling back at her "okay mom, that sounds good" he says, wiping the tears from his eyes and giving his mom a hug, knowing things are going to be okay from now on.

Dan goes and gets dressed for school and then brings his bag downstairs where his mom has breakfast waiting for him. He smiles at her as he eats

Dans day at school goes pretty smoothly. He meets up with his girlfriend and tells her what has happened. She asks to come round after school and meet Connie.

"I'm sorry mom, I kinda forgot to use the bathroom. By the way can my girlfriend come over after weve been to the store"

(Hope you don't mind me bringing another character in so early)

"It's no problem, dear. I'm so excited to meet one of your little girlie friends. We can still go to the store. I just need to get my little boy cleaned up first.

*I pinch your cheek*

Here. Sit on this towel. Let's head to the store. I need to pick up some things"

Dan went red in the face at being called little. He was 16. He was almost 5ft 11 and was skinny as a rake. he could fit into any type of diaper if he wanted to. if he needed them that was.

"okay mom" giggles

He sits on the towel nervously

"Mom I'm not sure what size I am, I not worn diapers since I was 4" he says as he looks even more embarrassed as he did when he first hear Connie say "protection"

As he takes his trousers (pants, sorry I'm in UK) he nervously stops as he gets to his underwear, knowing he would be embarrassed if his mom saw him completely naked.

"I got you the smallest size for adults. They should fit you. You're pretty thin. I guess you're right. I can't say I changed your diapers before. you must be nervous. But I've seen a few penees before. I can let you clean up by yourself and I can turn around while you put your pull up on. How about that?"

"You wore diapers at 4? You must have been a late trainer. Sometimes, for whatever reason, boys have wetting accidents at the start of puberty. I hope that's what's going on with you. Whatever it is, I'll help you deal with it"