LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

Dan watches "You know what to do? Make sure to wipe the right way and to get every bit of poop off"

Looks at Connie "he says it's not too bad? He might rethink his last sentence"

Dan looks at her "one at a time. Start him off with one. We should cut him some slack. Harry did a pretty bad one. He's done good. Besides. It's not just about the diapers. But if you want him to change both then I'm happy for him to"

Looks at Justin "not necessarily. It's the cold air that causes it. So watch the sprinkler" 

Looks at you and smiles "well. If she's the one. Then why don't you have a think about maybe asking her to marry you? And of course I won't. Me and mom are only trying to help you"

Looks at you "I'm sure she will be fantastic with your baby. And if you want to be with her for the rest of your life then you will believe that she is the one you want to be the mother of your children"

Feels honoured "of course I will. I feel honoured you've asked me. And I'm sure Harry would make an adorable page boy. When is your baby due? Maybe give it a few months before you do ask her"

Dan nods to his first comment

Dan blushes "sometimes. But it's tricky with the twins around. I'd rather not wear them around the babies. I'm going to have to think about that"

Dan looks at you shocked, not knowing what to say. 

"You used to. Oh. I didn't know that. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I should keep them just in case. I'll probably wear during car trips. I guess we are more alike than I thought. Maybe you might need them too on the road trips" 

Dan looks at you "of course I won't tell anyone.  And I'll wear them. But you will have to change a few more diapers.  You've only changed one and it wasn't all that bad"

I see Kailyn "Hi. How are you doing? Come and sit down. I'll get you two some drinks" 

Looks at you and smiles "I'm sure Justin is over the moon to have a baby girl. I'm sure you will be fantastic parents. And he's been having lessons on looking after babies. He changed Harrison's diaper earlier. We're going to get him to change Ava when she needs a change next. Get him used to changing a baby girl"

Looks at you "If you'd like to. They can be a handful though. They may be little but they can be very mischievous. You've had experience though. It does help. How did you and Justin meet if you don't mind me asking?"