LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

Looks at you "he might have the same genes as me. So he might have the bladder problems too. There is something he's not telling me and I'm going to find out what it is"

Looks at you and nods "Yeah of course. It's a sensitive  topic as you say so I need to be careful how I say it. Wearing diapers isn't a bad thing. You just need to be careful how you use them"

Dan wakes up to a strong smell of pee, wondering if Joey wet the bed. 

Then he realised he used the potty so he takes it to the bathroom to empty it. 

But he can't seem to find Joey so he goes to his mom room to see if she's seen him. 

"I don't know that's why I came to ask you. He used his potty chair during the night so I just hope he's not running about the house with nothing protecting him. Otherwise there may be something smelly on the carpet. Now I know why he should have been padded"

"Shall I take Harry or Ava? Did they sleep okay? Need changing?" 

Dan looks at Joey and sighs "there you are. Why didn't you tell me where you had gone? You know it's too early to be eating that. And you'll be sick.  Let's get you cleaned up"

Dan showers and changes but doesn't put a diaper on. As I don't want to show Justin up. 

I head downstairs fully dressed and helps Connie with feeding the twins. 

"Maybe Justin and his girlfriend could get some hands on experience with the twins?"

Dan smiles "nothing is better than helping teach your brother how to change a diaper. Well. It means Justin gets some practice and I'm sure he'll need it. He can't rely on me and you all the time and his girlfriend will need help as she can't do all the work. It's not fair on her"

"She can't do it all. He has to help. And it's not just about cuddling the baby and making funny faces. There is a lot that he doesn't know. So we just have to make sure that he realises that babies need lots of attention and two parents"

Dan nods "I'll be here to help if it gets too much. Maybe don't start him with a bad one. We don't want to make him scared. But it would be what he has coming. Although you know what newborns are like. He won't be able to keep going of how many diapers his kid will go through" 

I head upstairs to Justin's room "hey. Mom asked for you.  We're gonna give you some preparation classes for your new arrival. We just want to help you to be ready when you girlfriend has your baby"