LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

"yeah I fine, I miss you though, i know it must have been hard being a single mom with me when you was my age. I definitely don't want kids this early. I have a girlfriend but we are taking things slowly. Can I call you mom?" I ask nervously.

"Connie has been very good to me, she's treated me like her own. And Justin is a very good brother to me. I am glad I have a dad in my life too, and now a little brother as well, well two brother and a sister"

"You mean, Connie knows? or Amanda knows?" I ask curiously

"I have a adopted mom and a birth mom. I hardly know my birth mom, how do I know I can trust you? You abandoned me when I was a baby and left my mom to give me up!"

"You were underage! she was 15! How could you do that to her"

"What do you mean you couldn't raise me? I want to go home, forget the baseball game, I need time to think about this. You didn't want to know me when I was a baby so why would you want to know me now"

I text Connie to come and meet me

Randy: "Right. And I was 18. I'm sure you understand. We were kids.
I tried to find you after we gave you up, but you kept moving from home to home"

Connie finds Dan: "It's all right, baby. But you need to go back and apologize to them. Just because you're upset doesn't mean you should yell"