LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 & Babied

Nurse Pat: "Yeah. You're pretty wet. Let's get you changed"

*I help you get on the changing table and put on gloves*

"Oh no, you're getting a little bit of a rash."

I apply rash cream, and powder and tape on a new diaper

"There you go. I've told your teachers that you need to report here everyday after 2nd period and after lunch. I just told them "for medical reasons", I didn't tell them anything about your situation. I'll write you notes.

I'll see you after lunch so I can check you"

(I'd prefer if the three of us started another roleplay so that this one remained private)

Dan heads off to class after thanking the nurse for changing him. He feels the rash on his bottom making him itch a

5 hours ago, diaperlover002 said:

(sorry for not posting i am a very busy person and check this website at 4:00 PST but i usually on here for the rest of the day after 7:00 PST)

sweet i would like to be your friend, no i am not ill i am here for a diaper change since i have been urine and bowel incontinent since i was a baby so i have to wear diapers, i have to come in to the nurse a lot to change my

Looks at Maddie "sweetheart if you have to potty too you can go in the stall and go. if you need me, call me"

Looks at Cody "buddy I can't leave you in that diaper, you'll get a rash, as soon as I have finished changing you, we can go and play for a little bit more" I remove his trousers and begin untaping the diaper and the smell is bad and I mean very bad.

Looks at her and smiles "Honey that's where boys pee in, you know boys and girls are different, and sometimes boys like to pee standing up"

He sighs and laughs as he begins removing Cody's diaper and gags "my gosh what did you mommy feed