LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper bondage ideas?

Lodemite

A sort of mutual bondage between partners.

You are wearing doubled diapers with pad and inserts as necessary for bulk and long term fluid containment

"WAIT" - don't go anywhere YET !

Now get the LOCKING diaper cover out - yup the one with the big ole fancy lock that locks not out of sight but

never the less locks at the REAR - AND it is not a keyed lock but one of those combination locks where the

combination has to be dialed in and why of course the numbers on the dial must be seen to do this. Now even

if you know the combination you really are going to have a difficult time trying to get timely release ---

AND that is where your mutual bondage partner comes into play of whatever you wish to call it.

The partner also is wearing the same arrangement and knows your combination and hers also - the combos

can even be the same - but the big deal here is the need for both of you to dial each others combo lock to

get timely release. Will

• Like 1

On a minor scale - see who can wear diapers the longest before actually using them.

Lock the toilet room door so that the loser will have to ask for the key to the loo - punching a clock for time duration !

• 8 months later...

Lots of fun ways to enjoy this.

Of course the SOLO method is the common form.

One is diapered up in various restraints permitting limited public or private exposure.

Various timing devices can be used to effect a controlled release with or without messy consequences.

Simple steps to the release stage can be

• 6 months later...

I like the way you think, I love sleepers, just thinking of wearing super thick diapers under a sleeper is one of my all time favorite scenes.

it would be so nice to live out this fantasy

On 1/6/2017 at 10:51 AM, BulkLover said:

Maybe get a locking footed sleeper and wear very thick, obvious diapers that make you waddle while locked in the sleeper?

4 hours ago, beallucanb said:

I like the way you think, I love sleepers, just thinking of wearing super thick diapers under a sleeper is one of my all time favorite scenes.

it would be so nice to live out this fantasy

Take this fantasy to the next level to enjoy it more.

OK you have inserted the suppositories in the end user porthole -

You have taken a suitable oral enhancement to move things along -

You have made plans to have sufficient Michelin Man absorbent padding securing the containment field -

The locking outer garment be it a diaper cover with optional frills or a partial or full ensemble onesie footed sleeper -

And to make things real interesting that footed sleeper should have mittens or that failing consider having locking thumbless mittens -

Now the final step zip the zip and close the locking latch - probably need help here -

Do I hear complaining - well one more final step a paci plug for audio containment.

Now settle down for the countdown to when Vesuvius will up it ugly head and spew forth its contents into the waiting diaper containment area.

Will it make it bigger - perhaps - will waddling around be fun - will soon find out - how long should it last ?

Oops I forgot and didn't plan that out - without the keys I can't unlock the zipper - with these mittens I couldn't use the keys if I had them -

and with this paci I can't holler or call for help and can't remove it either with these mittens - I could clap my mitten paws together but that might

be considered as happiness with this plan -

AND THEN IT HAPPENS - the rush filling the containment area like a big ole balloon getting larger and larger and making waddling a supreme effort !

Be all you can be - but be careful how much you want to be all you can be !!!

Now I have go in search of someone to get me out of this mess !

Are you enjoying this ? I will have to nod as I seem to be sort of out of it at the moment !

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I’m into bondage being controlled no way out . My bondage uniform is a Foley catheter with dipper on. My catheter control me it’s my addiction plus sounding. Wish I had a MASTER that was a perverted dominant TOP. 

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:36 AM, Catheterslave said:

I’m into bondage being controlled no way out . My bondage uniform is a Foley catheter with dipper on. My catheter control me it’s my addiction plus sounding. Wish I had a MASTER that was a perverted dominant TOP. 

Can't do anything about the wish need for a Top Dominate Master controlling your bondage - but hope you find a partner to further your fetish !

Interesting about being a catheter(slave) with an open urinary valve having absolutely no control when leaking flooding discharging occurs.

Best be diapered perhaps heavily or sequestered on the porcelain throne or shower drain.

But wait what if the diapers were LOCKED on and you were wearing your very own personal porta potty and your controlling dom has the key.

Do you have to ask for a diaper change when loaded ?

Do you have to ask to use the loo in loo of drenching your diaper prison ? You are going to do it anyway - interesting how you get out of this !

What are your clothing dress code rules - pretty short dress just covering the visible edges of the diaper cover and its frilly ruffled lace detailing ?

Is a onesie part of the wardrobe or perhaps shortalls.

Are you permitted to have your hands free or are mittens required to keep you out of trouble ?

And are you pacified to keep your requests quiet ?

Are public expositions permitted to show off your finest to the neighbors ?

What about visiting friends - are they in for a session in show and tell MCed by your dom ?

And if that is not serious enough what about control of your BACKSIDE - butt plugs (hollow or otherwise) enemas and suppositories ?

And so the PLOT thickens in this episode 1 of the cathetered diaper wearing slave.

Tell me do loaded diapers make one waddle better to a music score of the baby elephant waltz ?  

Now be off with you and don't make a WET scene.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:33 PM, Lodemite said:

OK so I am a DL and my wife is beeing open minded after 7 years finally :) I am looking for mild bondage ideas I want to start her out easy so hopefully she enjoys it and I get it more .

I have locking rubber pants with three locks, one at waist and one oneach leg and believe me when this is locked I n place  you are locked in. The first time I locked myself in I came in minutes and peed several times and more cum.  Give it a try a whole lot of fun. I have a set of belts with hooks and they go under the bed and two come up at the head board and two at the foot and you put on wrist cufs and ankle cufs and click them to the belt and you are tied down spread eagle to the bed  More to come

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:33 PM, Lodemite said:

OK so I am a DL and my wife is beeing open minded after 7 years finally :) I am looking for mild bondage ideas I want to start her out easy so hopefully she enjoys it and I get it more .

I have locking rubber/plastic pants and thiks is a mild form of bondage..  I love a underbed belt system like the letter.  PPicture this under the bed and each leg of the x comes up at the corner of the bed. Loy have two ankle straps and 2  wrist cuffs go on you and they have a clip on each one that go to a clip on the end of the under bed belts and you lay down on your back and fasten the four clips and boom, you are tied spread eagle on the bed.  It is simple and cheap and you can get yourself out. Ad a hood but make sure you buy one with face open and add boots and a chain under the bed and hook it to ;your locking diaper lack. A lot of fun andcheap.  

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:59 PM, BabyLock said:

Take this fantasy to the next level to enjoy it more.

OK you have inserted the suppositories in the end user porthole -

You have taken a suitable oral enhancement to move things along -

You have made plans to have sufficient Michelin Man absorbent padding securing the containment field -

The locking outer garment be it a diaper cover with optional frills or a partial or full ensemble onesie footed sleeper -

And to make things real interesting that footed sleeper should have mittens or that failing consider having locking thumbless mittens -

Now the final step zip the zip and close the locking latch - probably need help here -

Do I hear complaining - well one more final step a paci plug for audio containment.

Now settle down for the countdown to when Vesuvius will up it ugly head and spew forth its contents into the waiting diaper containment area.

Will it make it bigger - perhaps - will waddling around be fun - will soon find out - how long should it last ?

Oops I forgot and didn't plan that out - without the keys I can't unlock the zipper - with these mittens I couldn't use the keys if I had them -

and with this paci I can't holler or call for help and can't remove it either with these mittens - I could clap my mitten paws together but that might

be considered as happiness with this plan -

AND THEN IT HAPPENS - the rush filling the containment area like a big ole balloon getting larger and larger and making waddling a supreme effort !

Be all you can be - but be careful how much you want to be all you can be !!!

Now I have go in search of someone to get me out of this mess !

Are you enjoying this ? I will have to nod as I seem to be sort of out of it at the moment !

very interesting but  meake it more exciting by using three wy loc king rubber pants. One lock at the waist and one on the band at the thighs, now you are really locked in. I love it for it is a wonder ful idea.