LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Lodemite

Diaper bondage ideas?

OK so I am a DL and my wife is beeing open minded after 7 years finally :) I am looking for mild bondage ideas I want to start her out easy so hopefully she enjoys it and I get it more .

Now the hard part is

1 I'm disabled with gout and can't use my legs all to good for bending and getting on knes.. 

2 she hates the idea of me in a diaper and lothes acting like a momy

3 she is pee shy and has a piping issue that runs in her family enema and laxitives don't really work but if she could go she would for me.(I'ma post ideas for this in another post tho Ben dieing to get that fixed)

Anyhow thanks for any ideas at all I got 2 days to compe up with a idea she would like not seeing allot of options that aren't hardcore 

Maybe get a locking footed sleeper and wear very thick, obvious diapers that make you waddle while locked in the sleeper?

A sort of mutual bondage between partners.

You are wearing doubled diapers with pad and inserts as necessary for bulk and long term fluid containment

"WAIT" - don't go anywhere YET !

Now get the LOCKING diaper cover out - yup the one with the big ole fancy lock that locks not out of sight but

never the less locks at the REAR - AND it is not a keyed lock but one of those combination locks where the

combination has to be dialed in and why of course the numbers on the dial must be seen to do this. Now even

if you know the combination you really are going to have a difficult time trying to get timely release ---

AND that is where your mutual bondage partner comes into play of whatever you wish to call it.

The partner also is wearing the same arrangement and knows your combination and hers also - the combos

can even be the same - but the big deal here is the need for both of you to dial each others combo lock to

get timely release. Will be a sad day if you don't co-operate both walking around each in his own personal

porta potty prison waiting for your partner warden for release. Since only one person can be unlocked at

a time - you can have an interesting time as to who goes first - is it that someone who is the most wet and

leaking or is it something else ?

Reviewing the specs of the OP perhaps a bit drastic but bondage comes in all sorts of scenes and scenarios.

Maybe a contest of how long each can remain in LOCKED diapers before release is needed or perhaps

restrictions on the use of the porcelain throne - no use until the diapers have been thoroughly drenched Leaking ?

You don't win this contest until you have made the requirement of wetting. On the other side of the coin who can

stay the driest with the safety net of wearing diapers with a telltale stripe - color change you lose - don't get close

to a source of fluid be it simply running water out of sink/hose or urine. Be careful when your back is turned that

your partner cheats and primes your diaper pump !

Enjoy your pursuit of bondage in diaper-land !

• Like 1

On a minor scale - see who can wear diapers the longest before actually using them.

Lock the toilet room door so that the loser will have to ask for the key to the loo - punching a clock for time duration ! 

Lots of fun ways to enjoy this.

Of course the SOLO method is the common form.

One is diapered up in various restraints permitting limited public or private exposure.

Various timing devices can be used to effect a controlled release with or without messy consequences.

Simple steps to the release stage can be like a scavenger hunt - solving puzzles or waiting ice to melt

heat to boil before the Rube Goldberg mechanism reveals the next stage or end.

The ability to have full use of the hands can make this oh so easy and yet secure the hands in mittens

and the game is a foot (well at hand) to solving easily. Add blindfolds and limited vision eyewear and

the problem solving escalates exponentially. Remember the closest escape or release may be just behind you !

The big factor is the timing of the plan. One is diapered up for a set amount of time before normal body functions

resume. A starter dose of a laxative suppository or magnesium citrate cocktail will prime the pump action in

short order - so the object is gain release before all that times out resulting in a disqualifying mess.

So I started with the SOLO method - adding a dominate or submissive partner can make this real interesting.

Like a party then have two or more participants racing against time and restraint to solve this mess.

A dominate partner can act as a referee or a hindrance to the smooth orderly function and fairness of this.

Done in private this will not have quite the thrill of the unexpected exposure and upset of critical timing to

achieve objectives as things go awry with pesky friends and neighbors delaying the game.

Basic LOCKING DIAPER covers can be used and hardly noticed - keys or combo locks hidden as part of the game solution.

Wearing exposed Locking Diaper covers can up the game to a different level embarrassingly !

Wearing mittens restricting the hand and finger movement can make this exciting !

The better part of co-ed partnership is helping each other.

Locking pacifiers inhibiting effect verbal communication skills steps this up a notch.

Add various electronic devices magnetically attracting or repelling the solving stages to complicate this.

Add remote control vibrators to rattle nerves in critical issues of motor control solving skills !

A mix of flashing bright LED lights and perhaps sound making devices to upset the rhythm of the solving pace !

Make all of this or just some of it to raise your bondage level to a new exciting level.