LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Cloth Training Pants

DailyDi

I really love the new training pants from Rearz! I got the pirate pair, and they are thick and soft. Thicker than I expected, with a nice wide absorbent pad that goes nearly waistband to waistband. Wide crotch for a comfortable fit, and soft covered elastic bands.

My favorite thing about them is that the fun pirate print is totally a pattern a Mom would buy to get her little boy to give underpants a try, but the thick padding is there cuz Mommy knows I'm not really ready for big boy pants.

Absorbency is great for a trainer. I fell asleep in one yesterday, and it absorbed a good amount of nap-wetting, and aided by a pair of plastic panties over them my bed and pants stayed dry tho my trainer was quite wet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2017 at 4:10 PM, DailyDi said:

I really love the new training pants from Rearz! I got the pirate pair, and they are thick and soft. Thicker than I expected, with a nice wide absorbent pad that goes nearly waistband to waistband. Wide crotch for a comfortable fit, and soft covered elastic bands.

My favorite thing about them is that the fun pirate print is totally a pattern a Mom would buy to get her little boy to give underpants a try, but the thick padding is there cuz Mommy knows I'm not really ready for big boy pants.

Absorbency is great for a trainer. I fell asleep in one yesterday, and it absorbed a good amount of nap-wetting, and aided by a pair of plastic panties over them my bed and pants stayed dry tho my trainer was quite wet.

• 2 weeks later...

I love these big kid pants. I nabbed two pairs on my last visit to Rearz and wear them almost daily.

I got a pair of each print (cupcakes and pirate) and will get another two pairs next visit. The fit is great and they are very comfy under my jeans.

I recommend these bigtime .

@babygohan I am a 30 inch waist and the mediums are great

Edited by gregob2001
added info
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hate to bump this thread back from the dead, but I was wondering if anyone had any more precise clarifications on sizing. I was kind of stopped dead on a Rearz order because I have a 36" waist; the large stops at 38" and the XL starts at 34", but the product description warns to consider a different size if you're one inch from the end of the size range and two inches still seems iffy to me. I've seen tons of completely different sizing measurements all over the internet and I've alternately heard people say to size up and size down, so I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 6:06 AM, PinkGecko said:

Hate to bump this thread back from the dead, but I was wondering if anyone had any more precise clarifications on sizing. I was kind of stopped dead on a Rearz order because I have a 36" waist; the large stops at 38" and the XL starts at 34", but the product description warns to consider a different size if you're one inch from the end of the size range and two inches still seems iffy to me. I've seen tons of completely different sizing measurements all over the internet and I've alternately heard people say to size up and size down, so I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?

Back in '17 when this conversation happened, I had a 34" waist and I bought two of the medium training pants.  I don't recall a lot of shrinkage and they still fit well with a 36" waist, if using in place of regular underwear.  Maybe a bit on the snug side but I didn't like loose underwear, back when I wore underwear..  Checking with a ruler, the un-stretched waist size is 24" but they feel fine IMO.  Not sure this is helping, because it sounds like you were trying to decide between a L and an XL.  You may want to go for the large if you want a less constrictive feel.  I used to wear them under my business casual clothes at work, back before I retired.

• 1 month later...

Now that this thread is bumped, I thought I would write that with 30" waist, 34" hips, the dino trainers size small just bought fit perfectly, snug but not tight. Any smaller would be too tight, and I think medium would be baggy. The sizing chart says small 21"-28", but they are fine for me at 30".

• 1 month later...

So, I wore them to bed last night but didn't wet because it was too hot and humid for plastic pants. I was planning on washing both pairs plus my new pull on flannel diaper today anyway so after my morning walk I put both pairs of training pants on and wet them. It was a small, slow wetting as I had gone before my walk and also lost a considerable amount of fluids through sweating (hi, can we get some fall weather please???) but went right through the first pair, with no wicking, to pair number two which were quite wet inside and slightly damp on the outside. Had it been a full wetting I would have been standing in a puddle, no doubt. In other words, they perform exactly how you would expect training pants to so I am neither surprised nor disappointed. I look forward to many hours of "potty training" in the future and will definitely snag a few more pairs of Bigger Diapers stocks them in any other patterns.

Update: they just came out of the dryer and I'm amazed how much softer and fluffier they feel after just one washing. Will be interesting to see how the absorbency improves, as it should increase a bit over the first few washes. Can't wait to put them on at bedtime!

Edited by Little Lindsey
  • 3 weeks later...

Since i currently only wet (that will change), i run the trainers through a cold rinse cycle only —- no soap. Then medium heat dry. They shrank very slightly on the medium dry, but also fluffed up —- so the overall fit actually improved.

• 4 months later...

I've a pair that I wore for the first time on Friday. 

They're comfortable and fit well...but the absorbancy is a real let down. One pee..and not a particularly big one..and not only were they full, but the excess had soaked the waistband of my trousers.

I'll use a booster pad with them in the future, and hope that one day I'll be able to buy some that can actually handle a decent amount of pee.

• 5 months later...
On 2/1/2021 at 7:24 PM, Furrytum said:

I've a pair that I wore for the first time on Friday. 

They're comfortable and fit well...but the absorbancy is a real let down. One pee..and not a particularly big one..and not only were they full, but the excess had soaked the waistband of my trousers.

I'll use a booster pad with them in the future, and hope that one day I'll be able to buy some that can actually handle a decent amount of pee.

Trainers aren't meant to be flooded.

They are for youngsters who have control, but get caught short and wet a bit before halting the flow.

• 1 month later...

They’re not functional as absorption goes, but for a potty training prop they’re perfect.  Especially if failure is the goal.  Unlike Goodnites, accidents in these will be noticed and you will feel very little when you wet your pants.

Just stay off the upholstered furniture.