LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DailyDi

Rearz Cloth Training Pants

6 posts in this topic

I really love the new training pants from Rearz! I got the pirate pair, and they are thick and soft. Thicker than I expected, with a nice wide absorbent pad that goes nearly waistband to waistband. Wide crotch for a comfortable fit, and soft covered elastic bands.

My favorite thing about them is that the fun pirate print is totally a pattern a Mom would buy to get her little boy to give underpants a try, but the thick padding is there cuz Mommy knows I'm not really ready for big boy pants.

Absorbency is great for a trainer. I fell asleep in one yesterday, and it absorbed a good amount of nap-wetting, and aided by a pair of plastic panties over them my bed and pants stayed dry tho my trainer was quite wet.

http://rearz.ca/product_info.php?products_id=1809

PIRATE-UNDERWEAR.jpg

Awww you look so cute, eh matey

On 1/5/2017 at 4:10 PM, DailyDi said:

I really love the new training pants from Rearz! I got the pirate pair, and they are thick and soft. Thicker than I expected, with a nice wide absorbent pad that goes nearly waistband to waistband. Wide crotch for a comfortable fit, and soft covered elastic bands.

My favorite thing about them is that the fun pirate print is totally a pattern a Mom would buy to get her little boy to give underpants a try, but the thick padding is there cuz Mommy knows I'm not really ready for big boy pants.

Absorbency is great for a trainer. I fell asleep in one yesterday, and it absorbed a good amount of nap-wetting, and aided by a pair of plastic panties over them my bed and pants stayed dry tho my trainer was quite wet.

http://rearz.ca/product_info.php?products_id=1809

PIRATE-UNDERWEAR.jpg

Very cool pants.  Do you have a feel for sizing, i.e. how much do they shrink after washing?

I would say they run just a little large, so if you are right between two sizes, go for the smaller. Doesn't shrink much.

I'm guessing it wouldn't work well for someone with a 29 inch waist.

I love these big kid pants. I nabbed two pairs on my last visit to Rearz and wear them almost daily.

I got a pair of each print (cupcakes and pirate) and will get another two pairs next visit. The fit is great and they are very comfy under my jeans.

I recommend these bigtime .

@babygohan I am a 30 inch waist and the mediums are great

Edited by gregob2001
added info