LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Morning poop

Well all I haft to say is practice or some would call it training. Going poppy in my diapers has become almost an natural as going in the potty ......

And that's my recommation to others

No drugs or bulk building....

• Like 2

I agree! As a boy I would usually have my morning poop in my night diaper when i woke up then sit in it a while until mom noticed or I told her. That happened until i was 9 or 10. Then at about 14 I got curious and intentionally pooped in my pants. It was forced at first but the longer i did it the more natural it became. Now like you its just natural. I wear a diaper overnight and use it for pooping often. I still go in my underwear sometimes too though

• 1 month later...

Yes I find it easier now to just let it go will standing in my nappy .my bowl control has been getting worse over the past few years but this was the case before I started deliberately messing my self.

Agreed - regular bowel movements passed freely in the nappy whenever a natural urge arises are the most satisfying and beneficial. I haven't found any tendency to un-train even after long periods of 24/7, probably because I still have to suppress a fair number of urges when in places where it's not acceptable to be smelly. The morning poo is the big one and it usually happens in the first clean nappy of the day. I don't like doing it in the wet overnight nappy, I prefer to get that off and have a shower as soon as possible. Breakfast follows, at which point the gastro-colic reflex does the rest and fills the nappy either during or soon after breakfast. There's often another movement after lunch, or later in the day, and this is the one I sometimes have to hold until the coast is clear, although if there is a window of opportunity I will always try to use the nappy there and then. Occasionally I do one in bed, when I am relaxed and perhaps full after an evening meal, when I pull my knees up and have a gentle push to see if anything happens.

Sometimes my work timetable gets completely randomised, either by travelling between time zones or peculiar working hours. Then anything might happen, sometimes I will have three or four dirty nappies in a day, less often I will go a whole day without one and then have a very full one at whatever time my body clock considers to be morning. But this is all part of the routine here and I don't mind it at all.

Letting things happen in a natural way is so rewarding to say the least. The moment I feel the first signal that "things" wish to move I just simply relax as much as possible and enjoy the slow tingly sensation of my soft warm poopie aiming for escape. Sometimes it can take awhile but the wait is most rewarding. No pushing, no forcing, just natural movement to escape.:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1

As a none regular diaper wearer (do so when traveling,not at home) I have found that while it is easy to wet in bed overnight, it is far harder to relax enough to do a poopie.

I have tried on occasion without success, but last trip was better it seemed, as woke in early morning with the feeling, and after a bit of struggle, was able to get the job done, and fell asleep again.

Well all I haft to say is practice or some would call it training. Going poppy in my diapers has become almost an natural as going in the potty ......
And that's my recommation to others
No drugs or bulk building....
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Since I'm in diapers 24/7 anyway for urinary incontinence, I have started to let nature have it's way in the morning when having my first mug of coffee. Feels relaxing to just let it happen, and I'm hitting the shower anyway.

I'm pretty regular so usually I'm only pooping once a day, and now I'm doing it in my diaper.

I decided to go out and buy a can of kidney beans the other day since I read how much fiber was in them. About 23 grams for a 1/2 cup. There were about three or four cups in a can I think. I got a can of Hormel Chili and poured the entire can of beans in with the chili - Microwaved it and eat the entire thing. I was drinking a ton of water all night but nothing  happened. The next morning when I woke up I was felling a bloated sensation in my intestines. I put on a diaper and went out for a large coffee. By the time I got home I was in agony from what felt like a tree trunk trying to push itself out. That was probably one of the worse, if not the worse blow outs I've had. I was standing up to avoid getting any poop on myself so the clean up would be easy. But I ended up bombing my diaper so bad it was cumming out the sides by the leg cuffs. Beans can be brutal. I would actually not recommend this unless you're home. I don't think any diaper will contain a blow from eating this many beans. The diaper was so destroyed, I just rolled it up and tied it in a plastic grocery bag and got it out to the dumpster as quickly as possible. Even if I put it in my garbage tied in plastic, It would have smelled the entire place up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 12:08 PM, Dougie1970 said:

I agree! As a boy I would usually have my morning poop in my night diaper when i woke up then sit in it a while until mom noticed or I told her. That happened until i was 9 or 10. Then at about 14 I got curious and intentionally pooped in my pants. It was forced at first but the longer i did it the more natural it became. Now like you its just natural. I wear a diaper overnight and use it for pooping often. I still go in my underwear sometimes too though

Very similar to my experience.  I've been pooping my pants or a diaper for years and it's become very easy to just let go.  I usually just let go if the situation is appropriate (i.e., don't go in public or in front of people)

On 11/6/2017 at 9:31 PM, crawling-in-diapers said:

I decided to go out and buy a can of kidney beans the other day since I read how much fiber was in them. About 23 grams for a 1/2 cup. There were about three or four cups in a can I think. I got a can of Hormel Chili and poured the entire can of beans in with the chili - Microwaved it and eat the entire thing. I was drinking a ton of water all night but nothing  happened. The next morning when I woke up I was felling a bloated sensation in my intestines. I put on a diaper and went out for a large coffee. By the time I got home I was in agony from what felt like a tree trunk trying to push itself out. That was probably one of the worse, if not the worse blow outs I've had. I was standing up to avoid getting any poop on myself so the clean up would be easy. But I ended up bombing my diaper so bad it was cumming out the sides by the leg cuffs. Beans can be brutal. I would actually not recommend this unless you're home. I don't think any diaper will contain a blow from eating this many beans. The diaper was so destroyed, I just rolled it up and tied it in a plastic grocery bag and got it out to the dumpster as quickly as possible. Even if I put it in my garbage tied in plastic, It would have smelled the entire place up.

You say you dont recommend it yet you make it sound so appealing.

On 11/11/2017 at 9:52 AM, daveindiapers said:

Very similar to my experience.  I've been pooping my pants or a diaper for years and it's become very easy to just let go.  I usually just let go if the situation is appropriate (i.e., don't go in public or in front of people)

What about your significant other? I grunted out a quick one while we were talking outside once and she said ''did you just shit your diaper?" "Yup", "that was fast".

I really had to go and it came racing out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Morning poos are the best, nothing better than lying in bed relaxing and feeling your nappy fill with soft warm poo. Then after that fall asleep again 

• 3 months later...

Admittedly, I have been trying to unpotty train for years, and I thought since my goal is to lose control of my bladder, maybe by pooping in my diaper when the need arises I could speed up progress. As many others I'm pretty regular, so usually it's only in the morning, but wauw what a feeling, just letting go without a care in the world.....warm and soft and gives a good bulk in the diaper..

• 2 months later...

My morning poops are really really messy,like no joke messy. I have bad gas and solid mushy poop explodes with it. But can't use it in a diaper because I don't have enough time to clean it up,but I'd like.

On 1/5/2017 at 3:08 PM, Dougie1970 said:

As a boy I would usually have my morning poop in my night diaper when i woke up then sit in it a while until mom noticed or I told her.

This was a pattern of most of the toddlers I’ve lived with. Whenever else they did it they would usually start their day with a morning poop in bed in their overnight diapers and PJs a few minutes after waking.

Being into ageplay at times, I’ve tried wearing diapers to bed, becoming a wet little boy before I fall asleep, and a poopy one on waking. Cozily in bed under the covers is a nice way to do it. 

I’ve also tried being a 2 or 3 year old little boy who is quietly unsure about the potty and ‘saves it for my naptime diaper.’ 

• 2 weeks later...