LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Un-Potty Trained...

I think it is a truly amazing phenomena, people whom seem to show first signs of incontinence after a rather short period of trying to un-train themselves. Let me start by saying I do not say it is not true or that it can

Unpotty training I am learning is very much a personal happening, with positive and negative moments. And because we are all different then it is fair to assume that our unpotty training results would be different as well. While the majority have time consuming but yet positive results, it is very refreshing to learn that a person such as MarkSmith can experience positive unpotty training delights in a much quicker way......awesome to say the least:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

28 minutes ago, stevewet said:

Once I started wearing nappies full time my remaining control was lost very quickly just as my continence nurse said it would. I agree it is a mental reaction.I just gave up trying and relaxed in to being incontinent.

Agreed.

I untrained fully both bowel and bladder two years ago. The untraining for me took years to fully lose control. My wife was the one who told me if you are going to be wet you might as well mess also. I have very few messy diapers like you mentioned will out enjoying a meal but they will happen. You just have to be ready to change into a clean dry diaper at any time. I have had many more leaks out in public, but those I could have avoided if I changed sooner. Unpotty training is a lifestyle choice, it is not for everyone but it was perfect for me.

21 minutes ago, HotDogg55 said:

That's very interesting to read. There's not a lot of people I've talked to who have truly developed bowel incontinence voluntarily. It does appear well for you.