LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Unexpected Transformation

Lilly sighs. "You constantly fuss up all the time, not to mention that temper tantrum you threw earlier," She starts to list things off as she pulls up one a cute little shop in the middle of a small town. It was a tiny little grocery store.

Isabelle takes one of her earphones out. "Well i want to hurry up and get this trip over and done with. I dont see why you had to drag me here to walk around." She says before walking off again. As she turns around she digs her heel into her Aunts foot and then walks off putting her earphone back in leaving her hood on her javket up

Lilly grits her teeth and would be quick in snatching Isabelle by the fabric of her jacket and yanking her back. "That is it! You are waiting out in the car until I am done!" She says sternly. "I have had enough of your attitude little girl, when we get home you are grounded!"

Lilly shakes her head and grabs what they needed to restock the fridge and tomorrow's dinner. She comes back to the car and loads it up with all the recently bought items. Getting in the driver seat she looks at Isabelle. "You're grounded. No T.V. no phone no nothing until you can start showing me some respect and acting your age, Missy." Lilly says sternly. "Any temper tantrums and the punishment will only get worse."

"That's it!" Lilly glares at Isabelle. "If you're going to act like a baby and cry and complain all the time, then fine! I'll treat you like one!" she starts the car and begins their drive home. "From now on things are going to change, you hear me? No more cursing, no more phone, no ridiculous boy clothes and most of all, no talking back, Missy!"

"I'm going to punish you, Little Girl. And yes, I can choose what you're going to wear because you look like a fool in public!" Lilly retorts, though the clothing bit was sort of her own bias. "Like I said if you keep acting like a baby, I'll start treating you like one. So either change your game, girl, or get ready to learn that the world doesn't revolve around you." Lilly says getting quite irritated with Isabelle.

Out of her sheer rage, Isabelle must have forgotten that the door opened out. After taking everything inside, Lilly would go up to the room and open the door. She would push the few things out of the way and walk over to Isabelle. "As I said you're grounded, Missy, I'll be taking your phone and," She reaches down and takes her bag of clothes as well. "You can wear what I have for you in the closet and dresser from now on."

Lilly takes a step forward and opens the drawer, grabbing a nice pair of purple pajama bottoms with pink clouds and matching top to go with it she lays them on the bed. "It's not that hard sweetie, the clothes won't burn you and believe me I'm the only one here," she urges Isabelle to put them on, she only reserved physical punishment for naughty girls who talked back to her.

Lily sighs, she didn't really care too much for the panties. She grabs Isabelle's bag of clothes along with the one she just had on and snatches her phone away too. "When you're ungrounded, you can have these back. Good night." Lilly leaves the room, shutting the door behind her, leaving Isabelle with no T.V. or any form of entertainment in the room aside from a few books, she would also only have girl clothes too. Though not all of them were pink and overly girly, nonetheless though ,they were still girl clothes.