LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Unexpected Transformation

Lily takes a deep breath and goes down stairs, she had heard Isabelle throw the clothes back in the drawers but does nothing. She goes downstairs and takes sometime to herself and think things over. "I hope tomorrow will be much better," she sighs and watches T.V. for a bit before shuffling off to bed, hoping that the night goes by without issues

Lilly blushed at the sight and shook her head, some reason she found this a tiny bit funny but she tried not to show it so she wouldn't embarrass the girl further. "Oh baby, it...I thought I told you to get ready for bed last night, did you use the bathroom at all?"

• 2 weeks later...

Lilly sighs and rolls her eyes. "You need to pay attention more sweetie," She says speaking in a motherly tone. "Now, now, strip down and take your clothes down stairs to the washer. I'll get your sheets." Lilly took a breath, why didn't her sister tell her that Isabelle was a bed wetter?

• 2 weeks later...

Lilly throws her sheets in the washer as well before getting her some new princess themed sheets and lays them on the bed. "Now honey, I'm going to need you to put on some clothes. I already have breakfast made downstairs." Lily says in a tone which makes it sound like she'll be leaving.

Isabelle looks at her aunt and walks to the closet amd drawers and she looks through them even though ahe really doesnt want to put any of these clothes on. She finds a bra and panties so puts them on and then she finds a t-shirt amd dungarees/shortall. She puts them on. "Is this ok?" She asks her aunt

Lily nods. "Yes, Hon. Those are fine," she says, "Like I said breakfast is downstairs. I'll be going out now, I have some shopping I need to get done." she hums and starts to leave. However, her going shopping wouldn't make sense since they went yesterday

Lilly blinks. "Oh uh...things that might help us in case....you wet the bed again." she says. "It's nothing you should be worried about, besides I also forgot to get desserts!" she quickly makes up an excuse.

Lily comes in and giggles as she looks at Isabelle, her niece looked so cute asleep the way she was. She sets the bags down on the counter and takes a breath. She knew Isabelle wasn't going to be happy, that's why she was going to hide them until bedtime. While out shopping she had grabbed a few bags of goodnite pull ups for the girl in case she wets again. Lily takes a breath as she prepares for Hell to rain from Isabelle but knows that this has to be done if the girl continues to wet in her sleep.

Lily gasps and no joke punches the the bag of pull ups off the table so Isabelle wouldn't see them just yet. "Hi sweetie!" Lily smiles widely, trying to pretend as if she didn't just knock the bag over. "How was your nap?" she asks.

"I didnt mean to fall asleep. I was just making a drink but the kettle was taking forever to boil. I must have dozed off because of how long it took." Isabelle saysbas she stands there looking at her aunt. She eventually heads into the living room and sits on the sofa watching tv and her thumb somehow makes its way to her mouth

Lilly giggles and hides the pull ups beneath the sink and turns off the stove, the kettle having boiled all the water out. She goes into the living room. "Have you used the bathroom recently?" she asks Isabelle, it would be nice to probably keep track of how many times she goes, just in case the girl doesn't have any sudden emergencies.

Lilly sighs. "When a teenager your age is wetting the bed and sucking on her thumb, I think I do need to know," she retorts with a smile, fingers tapping the back of the couch. "Now tell me, Hon, I need to know in case you might wet again."

"Be right back." Isabelle says standing up and rushing to the bathroom. She stands there trying to open the door but the door is jammed. It wont open. Isabelle pushes the door and eventually it opens but its too late. She tries to get to the bedroom she is staying in without being seen.