LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Slip Maxi vs molicare super plus

I just got a large bag of these, after going through a bag of the old medium. Really the only major differences I could tell were color, and the tapes. The top tapes are smaller than the bottoms, but they seem to hold just fine.

Capacity seems to be about the same, with the large holding slightly more, obviously.

Wish they would fix their padding so that it wouldn't separate and fall apart when wet. I had the same issue with the mediums. Will probably be the last bag of Molis that I try.

Overall if you were happy with the old super plus, I think you'll be just as happy with the new slip.

Taken the information on the site of Everynappy is correct this might prove to be the start of a very positive change. If some of the diaper manufacturers become aware that turning cotton feel wasn

• 3 weeks later...

Is XPMedical the only place to order Molicares from online? I looked at XP Medical, but right now they only have the Molicares Comfort Super listed, not the Comfort Super Plus & the super plus are the ones I was looking at checking out again.

• 4 months later...

I too recently got some of the new Maxi Slip. The tapes seem the same to me. The Super Plus I have also have the small tapes on top. The only difference to the tapes is that they are no longer printed with "Molicare". I also weighed them and they weigh exactly the same so I'd assume their absorbency is exactly the same.