LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paraolympian wets herself

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Demon_God said:

The part where she suddenly starts talking about courts and compensation leads me to believe this was all rather staged.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 12:54 PM, 2sail2 said:

The bathrooms on a lot of trains in the UK are very nasty dirty (do you mess up your toilet at home like that?) and don't flush (forget trying to wash hands with those sensors).

I'm in the UK and diaper up when travelling by train to avoid using the loos,,,

ive only been on amtrak between here and Chicago.  2 hrs by train.  I'm in a power wheelchair.  Luckily the passenger cars we had were accesible and had disabled bathroom. 

I'd like to take the Empire Builder from Chicago to Seattle.  A companion travels at discount.  I would have a bedroom but if i'm correct, I assume i would be restricted to just that small part of the train.  I wouldn't  be able to check out dining car or upper window decks to enjoy the views which is a big reason for travelling by train on Empire Builder.

now all i can i think about is being on a train or flight with no working facilities and a mother all fast food induced ibs flare. i think it would actually be the other passengers filling suit for emotional trauma...

On 4/15/2018 at 2:37 PM, dlb said:

ive only been on amtrak between here and Chicago.  2 hrs by train.  I'm in a power wheelchair.  Luckily the passenger cars we had were accesible and had disabled bathroom. 

I'd like to take the Empire Builder from Chicago to Seattle.  A companion travels at discount.  I would have a bedroom but if i'm correct, I assume i would be restricted to just that small part of the train.  I wouldn't  be able to check out dining car or upper window decks to enjoy the views which is a big reason for travelling by train on Empire Builder.

I used to take Amtrak between NY and DC.  If you want a seat you have to pay almost airfare prices.  The local train was less and if you didn't want an assigned seat it was even less ($50ish).  Note that you could be standing for 4.5 hours if you don't  get  an assigned seat.  One time I paid $350 for Express and Assigned seat.  Even then the seats were dirty and tired.

yeah I see this ad on fab $200 from NY to LA and I say BS.  Whatever I do also have to consider my oxygen.  I sleep with bpap and have oxygen during the day.  Atm flying would require a portable oxygen concentrator which i don't have yet.  Stupid medicare crap.  Medical red tape has been getting worse for years.  Harder to get them to pay for stuff i need, even things never had a problem with before like my prosthetics.

Sigh, i just wanna do some travelling while I can.  So much i wanna see and do.

Lived in the NY Corridor for years.   The advantage of AMTRAK in NY is it goes right downtown conveniently.   Something that can't be said for either the plane or driving yourself.    It is pricey because they can get that because it is more convenient for the city center to city center traffic (and it was great for me because I worked at a place that had a parking lot that I could use for free that was within walking distance of the train station closest to my house).

If you want cheap, there are now a variety of buses that go to the Times Square vicinity.    One picks up at the park n ride by where I used to live in Manassas.   It's relatively inexpensive and the bus bathroom, while not probably accerssible, not too bad.   The bus even had wifi.