LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Jennynappy

Paraolympian wets herself

6 posts in this topic

That's awful, in this day & age I think companies should legally have to have disabled toilets with only a few exceptions allowed here and there

That's terrible.  I was under the impression that legally, if your location has toilets, they MUST include 1 disabled stall that's usable.  The only exceptions are when that locations entire restroom is out of order.  In this article it seems the 1 disabled restroom was out of order, but I can't see where there wasn't enough assistance to handle it otherwise.

On 03/01/2017 at 6:41 PM, Alvin Spacemunk said:

That's awful, in this day & age I think companies should legally have to have disabled toilets with only a few exceptions allowed here and there

I was once on a train and the only disabled toilet was in the first class section. 

I came across this story and I thought it was truly awful.  

The bathrooms on a lot of trains in the UK are very nasty dirty (do you mess up your toilet at home like that?) and don't flush (forget trying to wash hands with those sensors).  One time the door did not open automagically and then it would not lock.  I had to really strong arm it open.

Now I just wear a diaper and be happy.