LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prostate massage

My wife is going to massage my prostate for the first time tonight. Other than the tip of her finger, I have never had anything put up my bottom but we do have the gel ready together with a prostate massager. Any pointers would be greatly welcomed.

I also have a 1" smooth massager my wife uses on me, don't go too big. Have her go slow and tell her what feels good and bad. She is not a guy and has no idea. The first time will certainly blow your mind. I wonder if some guys actually pass out the first time. Also to consider is you will be so hard your wife may have trouble walking after sex.

Okay I'm not ashamed to profess my ignorance on this subject. There is actually a "prostate Massager" like a tool specifically designed for that purpose? They actually come in different sizes? I always thought you just stuck a finger in and tickled it or something.

Hugs,

Freta

8 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Okay I'm not ashamed to profess my ignorance on this subject. There is actually a "prostate Massager" like a tool specifically designed for that purpose? They actually come in different sizes? I always thought you just stuck a finger in and tickled it or something.

Hugs,

Freta

Yep, sure is a toy for this specific activity. Fingers work but the tool is probably more hygienic, unless gloves are worn. And its a VERY powerful experience for the male receiving it.

• 2 weeks later...

Top tip, if she has long nails dont let her use her finger, it will HURT, And could cause scarring of the prostate, not something any man wants.

Other wise lucky man for having such a caring partner.

ps. dont forget her needs, after ;).

Maly.