LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Baby_James

Started a family young (private for baby_james and Danny)

283 posts in this topic

Ashley and Danny were high school sweethearts and always wanted to have a big family so they decided to have kids young. Ashley was pregnant with a girl by the time she was 17 with a girl "Emily" who is now 5 yrs old and than by 20 has a 3 yr old Tommy and a 18 month old Taylor and they recently learned Ashley is pregnant again.

Emily- She's a sweetheart and total daddy's girl. Being the only girl she felt like a princess and loved all her things to be pink. The only thing is she has a slight learning disability that makes it difficult for her to learn and understand things. Her vocabulary is that of a 3 yr old and sometimes it feels like even though she's he oldest she's the baby of the 3.

Taylor- He's a mommy boy and 18 months old and is very shy as he doesn't like leaving mommy side or he gets upset and throws fits. He still nurses too on breastmilk and eats baby food as well. He goes through about 6-8 diapers a day with usually 3-4 of them being poopy because of his poor digestive system. He can't process many foods well.

Tommy- A very outgoing young toddler who adores his little brother and tries to set a good example for his younger brother.  Can also be quite mischievous,  particularly when it comes to potty training. He runs and hides when he's doing his business. His mom adores him but his dad does too, even if he can be a little naughty sometimes 

Ashley parents have money ans help when needed but Tommy and Ashley dont like having to ask. Ashley takes classes online and takes kids while Danny works long hours to provide but tries to help as much as possible.

Ashley needs to talk to Danny though since she's been having a hard time with all the kids and school and needs to ask if he can be home more so Ashley can take some classes on campus and so she can study in the library. Not to mention the kids have made her exhausted Especially with being pregnant too she needs some time to focus on herself too.

Its been another busy day for Ashley as she's been trying to keep up with all 3 kids while Danny is at work. She's currently in the middle of breastfeeding Taylor and watch the kids "Emily sweetie please don't go there....Tommy buddy don't climb on that please" as she's exhausted as she looks at the time hoping Danny comes in soon

1 person likes this

Dan walks in from work and is greeted by Tommy.   "Daddy daddy daddy daddy!!"

"Hi little man have you been a good boy today"

"Yes daddy"

He walks into the kitchen where his wife is sitting with Taylor and Emily.  He kisses each child before kissing his wife on the cheek.

"Hi honey.  You seem a little upset. Anything wrong?"

(Do all three wear diapers?)

(The boys wear diapers, I have a plan for when Emily will be in diapers)

Emily runs and hugs daddy's leg holding her arms up "dada dada pway wif me!" Her speech still not getting better as Ashley sighs and rubs her eyes 

"nothing just the kids have been extra hyper today and this one is starving but I haven't had much time to feed him today..." and she looks at Tommy "and that loveable guy has been a bit of a trouble maker and he's going through more diapers than usual like Taylor. You remember that large box of diapers you bought 2  days ago? It's almost gone now..and and...."

ashley starts getting worked up again feeling the amount of stress and pressure being to much for her

"honey relax okay. I can take over. go and have a lie down okay, I will sort things okay" Dan says, as he picks up Taylor. "tommy, why haven't you been using the potty like a big boy, you know I get upset sometimes if you go in your diaper when you know you can go poo in the potty?"

Ashley doesnt argue and hands taylor to danny and goes and lays down as she falls asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow.

Taylor babbles and holds onto danny as emily tugs on daddys leg "dada dada i wanna pway in the park pwease!!!" as tommy nods his head agrees jumping up and down "YEA!!!! PARK PARK DADDY!!"

"OK we can go to the park" I say as I grab the diaper bags and pick up Taylor.

I write a note for Ashley and say I will help out more. I've taken the kids to the park. 

As we're only a short walk from the park, I put Taylor and Emily in the double stroller and Tommy holds onto it. 

"Right does anyone need to go potty before we leave"

I like wear it is going but it's taking a little longer than I thought it would.Hi is the the Person who sent me a E Mail thanks for the advice I do enjoy my diaper time.I just wish I can do like my wife and walk around the house in T shirt and diapers my is on the floor legs spread diapers bulging and saying and waiting for Diane are diaper change Nurse to have her lift her bottom hold her legs up after she untapes her diapers pulls the thick diapers down between her legs then uses a wash cloth to wipe her bottom clean and puts her legs down and takes her knees and spreads her legs as she is lowering her legs she pulls the wet stuffed diapers from under her and then she has her lift her bottom again she slips  thick stuffed diaper under her pulls up snug and tapes it tight. And to just watch this happens is a turn on and I think its the best felling during a diaper day my experience is about come before I get my clean thick diapers changed but I sometimes hold back its great being diapered 24/7 thanks for reading.

(Hi Sheldon I think you posted this in the wrong spot and this is a private message)

Emily shook her head no even though she did have to go she was only focused on getting to play in the park "no potty me pway in park" Tommy saw his big sister wasn't going to stop to use the potty and he had a pull up on so he agreed with her "yea daddy no potty!"

taylor just babble and kicked his feet.

they get to the park and Emily and Tommy go chase each other around while Taylor plays in the sand box. Emily is having fun than freezes and suddenly realizes she needs to go potty she runs as fast as her little legs can to tell daddy "daddy daddy I gotta..... uh oh" as she can't hold it anymore and she starts to squat in the middle of the park and push out a poopy into her undies as her face turns red and she grunts,

tommy sees Emily going poopy and thinks it's ok too. He always liked doing what his sister did and so he goes to his normal hiding spot and starts to let out some wet stinky farts as he doesn't have to push much before his waiting pull up is full with mushy poopy 

Are you being Ashley and the kids :)

(Oops I forgot Tommy is your character for a second lol)

( I can always be Dan and Taylor. I liked your description of Tommy using his diaper)

"Emily. Tommy where have you gone? " Dan says holding Taylor  

Or can I play Tommy and you be Taylor 

(You be tommy I'll be Taylor)

He sees Emily running towards him and scoops her up. 

"Sweetie where did you go.  Daddy was looking for you" Dan says.  

He smells something. "Sweetie did you have an accident in your big girl panties?" He says as Tommy cones over looking very proud of his own loaded diaper. 

"Daddy I go poo poo" Tommy says 

"Buddy you stink. I need to get you both cleaned up" he grabs the stroller and wheels the three toddlers to the changing area"

((Has Dan only changed a few nappies in the 5 and so years he's been a dad?))

((Maybe later in in roleplay, Ashley goes away for a few days leaving dan home alone with three diapered kids. But he can get help from maybe his sister or something))

He takes them all into the changing room, hoping Taylor hasn't dropped a poop into his diaper.

(Yea he's used to changing diapers)

Emily starts to cry and get upset about her accident she just had not knowing why she just did that and is really embarrassed "I.WANT.MY.MOMMY!!!" she says between sobbing. Taylor seeing her sister sad made him sad too as he started to cry as well joingning her

"sweetie I thought you wanted to come to the park, its okay, accidents happen and daddy isn't mad okay honey. we can try again next time okay"

He locks the bathroom and lays her on the changing  table, making sure to strap her in and kisses her forehead

"Daddy loves you very much and he isn't mad okay and that's a daddy promise"

"i have bought you three out because mommy is a little tired okay, so daddy is going to be spending more time with you okay. I have booked some time off  tobe at home so I am around to look after you. all four of you are my world"

Emily looked up at her daddy she was still pretty upset about what happened and was embarrassed not knowing how she just had such a big accident as she blushes red "i sowie daddy do you hate me?"  as she kept moving around as even when she had accidents mommy had a toy or something to keep her distracted 

"sweetheart, I love you so much, you are my little princess, and I adore you" I say as I grab your favourite teddy out of the diaper bag and hand it to you and kiss your forehead.

"Tommy keep an eye on your brother while I change Emily okay buddy"

(I remove her clothing and steadily pull her panties down) "aww stinky hehe, don't worry I'm not mat okay. accidents happen" Dan says as he grabs the wipes "can you lift your bottom up so daddy can wipe your botty sweetie"

She blushed red as taylor continued to move around in his troller sucking his thumb although getting a little a restless eager to get out of his stroller and move around.

Emily lifted herself up so she could be changed as she didnt know why she forgot to go potty still trying to learn and grasp her learning disability and why she acted the way she did sometimes

Cleans Emilys bottom and puts a pull up on her 

"Don't worry sweetie it's just until we get home.  Daddy didn't bring any spare underwear for you" 

She blushed being in a pull up but it did feel nice and comforting knowing if she had an accident it wouldn't be such a big mess as she gets down and waddles around 

Daddy cuddles Emily and looks at the two boys. 

"Did Taylor make a stinky too. Emily can you check your brothers nappies like daddy's little helper"

She waddles over to taylor and checks the back of his diaper like mommy showed her and she shakes her head no "no stinky daddy" as she sits down and plays with a toy. Taylor babbles loudly and reaches for daddy wanting to play

I go and pick Tommy up. 

"Right then you little whiffer. Ooh buddy that's a stinky one hehe" Dan lays Tommy on the table and begins undoing his diaper and opens it. 

"Hehe stinky boy" Dan says and he tickles Tommy which squeals in delight as Dan wipes his bottom clean and disposes the soiled diaper in the bin, always remembering to put the loose poo in the toilet. He then tapes a fresh nappy on Tommy and puts him back in his stroller. 

"Right then you three I think we should be getting back to mommy" he washes his hands, packs the diaper bag up and wheels the stroller home, with Taylor now in his arms and Emily in the stroller. 

They arrive home. 

"Ash we're back honey" Dan says as he let's the two older ones out the stroller and takes Taylor in to see his mommy.

((Definitely no poo from Taylor))