LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waking Up Wet or Wetting

I am jealous but excited, I woke up early this morning and was wet and played there thinking, I don't remember doing it I thought WOW

I used to wet the bed (involuntarily) until I was 15, and would always wake up just as I was starting to wet, but I've never been able to stop peeing once I've started. I've never slept through wetting the bed, and it was definitely the feeling of peeing rather than the wetness that woke me up.

1 hour ago, Elbs said:

I used to wet the bed (involuntarily) until I was 15, and would always wake up just as I was starting to wet, but I've never been able to stop peeing once I've started. I've never slept through wetting the bed, and it was definitely the feeling of peeing rather than the wetness that woke me up.

Elbs, thanks for joining this discussion. I too wet the bed at 15 and beyond, but by that time I seemed to be half awake when I started to wet, always thinking it was an okay thing to do. Wetting was pleasant and arousing to me, so I would hump my bed and continue wetting until I came in my wet pajamas. I sure that the connection of wetting with sexual gratification made it even harder to stop wetting the bed than it would have otherwise been.

• 2 weeks later...

July 16, 2017: Two nights ago I wore a NorthShore GoSupreme pullup to bed with the determination to keep it dry so that I could wear it again the next night. I did in fact get up in the night to use the toilet and the GoSupreme was still dry in the morning. Last night I put the GoSupreme back on and used the toilet before getting into bed. At some point in the night I realized I was wetting my diaper, despite my resolve to keep it dry. I didn't wet very much and went right back to sleep. I don't remember deciding to wet, so I'm calling this incident an involuntary wetting, the 12th in 2017 and the 2nd in July so far.

My recollection of waking up and deciding to wet later in the night is much clearer. I remembered that my diaper was already wet, so I relaxed and enjoyed

• 2 weeks later...

I've woken up in the middle of the night to my bed being completely soaked for the last two nights. Both nights I did not wake up during the act, but rather a good while later as the sheets were already cool when I realized what happed. Since my wife and I were

One more thing I forgot to mention..... Since its now happened 3 times in a little over a week, my wife half-heartedly suggested I wear a diaper to bed.

On 7/30/2017 at 0:18 PM, pppants said:

I've woken up in the middle of the night to my bed being completely soaked for the last two nights. Both nights I did not wake up during the act, but rather a good while later as the sheets were already cool when I realized what happed. Since my wife and I were

On 7/3/2017 at 7:50 PM, gobphus said:

About 5:25 this morning I woke up and realized that I was wetting my NorthShore GoSupreme pull-up and that I had been wetting it in the

On 8/12/2017 at 2:44 AM, gobphus said:

It's lovely when dream-state and waking-state blend, and what you finished in the dream you can continue while awake, hopefully without momentary clenching. If you'd been wearing a disposable, wouldn't everything happened the same way, except that you might have had to roll onto your back to finish wetting?

I'm a side sleeper and I know from bitter experience that peeing in any disposable whilst on my side is for me, an instant recipe for a massively wet bed which would annoy my partner and most likely kill my night's sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

In August I experimented with not wearing a diaper to bed and not taking Imipramine for bedwetting. Wearing a diaper makes it harder to decide whether I've begun wetting in my sleep, rather than wetting deliberately.

September 3, 2017: At 11:48 pm, about two hours after I got into bed undiapered, I woke up wetting! I was lying on my stomach, enjoying the warm wetness spreading out from my crotch, when I realized that I was wetting and that I wasn't wearing a diaper. I didn't clench or otherwise interfere with emptying my bladder but just let Nature take its course and continued wetting until I was done. I lay in bed, savoring the moment. I felt an urge to pee again, so I relaxed and wet a little bit more.

September 4, 2017: With my AirSupreme in place after I wet the bed earlier in the night, I freely wet several other times. Mostly, I think, I was awake when I wet. However, the last time it happened, about 7:00 am,

September 7, 2017: Last night I decided not to wear a diaper to bed but instead to wear my black briefs and black GaryWear PUL pants under my pajamas. I was hoping to have a full-blown accident and wake up as I began to wet, so that I could enjoy the sensation of a massive amount of hot urine flowing from my body and

4 hours ago, gobphus said:

Yep, I'm pleased at wetting in my sleep so much. I just wish that when I woke up I wouldn't reflexively clench and stop the flow so often. It's so much more pleasant to be along for the ride, not driving the car, just letting it happen, relaxed, without stress. Yes, I'm still not taking Imipramine. How often do you wet?

Like you my how often depends on the definition of