LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waking Up Wet or Wetting

In 2016 I kept a plog (pee log) at omorashi.org of almost all of my 58 experiences of waking up wetting or already wet:

Edited by gobphus
correct date of last wetting in October 2016 from the 10th to the 29th and thus the number of weeks of dry nights from nine to seven
  • Like 1

Thank you for posting this. I am also on a journey and after 2 years am starting to make progress. I read with great interest your Plog - please keep it up!

• Like 1

Waking up wetting, staying relaxed, and just letting it happen without interference or judgement is a very deep emotional experience, akin to some spiritual and therapeutic practices of letting go. After waking up wetting in the wee hours of Saturday morning, I spent 12 hours the next day at a sort of meditative retreat. I was struck by the similarity between how I felt while wetting and the sort of state that the leaders were describing as the goal of the practice. Who knew that bedwetting could be so profound an experience?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

January 28, 2017: It's been two weeks since I woke up wetting. I've been taking Imipramine 10 mg before bed as prescribed by my urologist for nocturnal enuresis, so I've wondered whether I would wake up wet or wetting again. Tonight I woke up dry and was lying in bed when suddenly I began to urinate involuntarily, wetting my NorthShore Supreme diaper. Sometime later the same thing happened. These wettings weren't the sort of deeply relaxed experiences that I prize so much, but I enjoyed them for what they were. This is the 3rd time so far in 2017 that I've wet involuntarily.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HotDogg55 said:

Yay Gobphus! I'm sorry to hear you've had such a dry streak as of late. Any idea why? It seemed like last year you were definitely a wetter boy.

I've only wet 4 times this year, for a rate of 24 times per year, down from 58 last year. But last February I didn't wet at all and in March I think I wet 3 times. Really frequent wetting began in May, with 10. We'll see what happens this year.

I believe that by doubling my daily dose of Alfuzosin for BPH and adding Imipramine for bedwetting, my urologist has helped me have more dry nights. Well, not dry, since I wet deliberately when I wake up. I still wear a diaper and booster pad every night so that I can enjoy whatever happens.

4 hours ago, gobphus said:

I've only wet 4 times this year, for a rate of 24 times per year, down from 58 last year. But last February I didn't wet at all and in March I think I wet 3 times. Really frequent wetting began in May, with 10. We'll see what happens this year.

I believe that by doubling my daily dose of Alfuzosin for BPH and adding Imipramine for bedwetting, my urologist has helped me have more dry nights. Well, not dry, since I wet deliberately when I wake up. I still wear a diaper and booster pad every night so that I can enjoy whatever happens.

Ugh. Sorry to hear that my friend. Hopefully you wake up to the feeling of wetness bathing your nether regions more, in the coming future.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, gobphus said:

Unlike others and not to be a "wet blanket" (pun intended), I'm happy for your success!

• 3 weeks later...

March 21, 2017: Last night I wore my usual NorthShore Supreme diaper and booster pad to bed. I drank about 20 ounces of water while taking pills and brushing my teeth, hoping to wet copiously during the night. I woke up and wet my protective combo several times. One wetting in particular seemed involuntary, in that I recall wetting a lot but don't remember deciding to wet. I just woke up and began wetting immediately. It felt wonderful to wet like that, very relaxed and uninhibited, with no reflexive clenching to momentarily stop the flow of urine. That