LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saw someone wearing a diaper in public

This OP is actually the reverse of what it sounds like. Yes, I spotted an older woman wear what I could tell was a disposable diaper. She was not helped by wearing tight pants which revealed the shape. To be fair, probably no one else noticed it but I am aware of a nappy being obvious in public so I am attuned to the signs.

My point is that in my entire life, this is the only person other than someone in a wheelchair that I could tell was wearing a diaper and even then, it was based on our own experience only. If so many people wear diapers (and they do) and yet Ive never before seen it, why do some people continually fear wearing them in public? There are only a few basic rules involved in hiding them. No tight clothes. Wear a onesie or something long to cover the top of the nappy and dont wear a thick night-time one. In other words, take genuine efforts to hide them and no one will tell.

I felt like telling her that I could tell, but how do you being that conversation?

Rosalie

The way to approach the conversation is to be human about it...ask yourself what the other person would likely want you to tell them, given what you know about who that person is.

That means, if it's clear, well, then "psst..your diaper is showing" allows them to compensate.

On the other hand, if you are an incon DL, you may enjoy it enough that, as many people here have stated, you just don't care if people know or not and may not be as careful about being so discreet.

Sigh... the actual point of the thread was to point out that this is the ONLY person I have ever seen wearing a diaper and the vast majority of other people would not have picked it up. I only did because I am always checking my baby to make sure it isnt noticable.

The point was that if you are discreet, no one will ever know.

I never expected to see it, but there are two adults that wear swim diapers at the pool. The woman wearing had a skirt type swimsuit that lifted up in the back and another lady assisted her in covering up.

On 1/6/2017 at 4:33 PM, rosalie.bent said:

Sigh... the actual point of the thread was to point out that this is the ONLY person I have ever seen wearing a diaper and the vast majority of other people would not have picked it up. I only did because I am always checking my baby to make sure it isnt noticable.

Rosalie, I know your trying to give people some comfort here but you're swimming against the tide. Those who don't need to hear the message will hear it and those who need to hear it probably won't. You get an A for effort though.

Hugs,

Freta

On 1/11/2017 at 7:12 AM, FretaBWet said:

Rosalie, I know your trying to give people some comfort here but you're swimming against the tide. Those who don't need to hear the message will hear it and those who need to hear it probably won't. You get an A for effort though.

Hugs,

Freta

On 06/01/2017 at 10:33 PM, rosalie.bent said:

I hear you, and the point you are making, but it won't always help those who have recently become incontinent and are not ad/dl, or those who are new to ab/dl, unfortunately.

But hopefuly it will bring comfort to those who see this thread .

Maly.

For people who are truly incontinent, it probably wouldn't bother them to wear in public as they have an actual need. I'm still scared to death to go out wearing a diaper for fear of something going wrong--specifically a car accident with all the terrible drivers on the road. I'm usually out shopping with my mother, but I'm sure she wouldn't notice as I wear in the mornings at her house before heading over to my house around the corner. I can only assume she hasn't noticed--no urine smell or unusual bulging. (I wear cloth diapers with a

I have worn diapers in public for over 30 years, the only time anyone has said anything about noticing I was wearing a diaper is when I was younger and would go out heavily diapered with the intent to be noticed..

I now wear NorthShore Supreems brand diapers, they are of adverage thickness, but hold a lot of pee. Since I am more discreat and don't try to show off my diapers no one has either noticed or if they have they have not said a thing to me..

7 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I have worn diapers in public for over 30 years, the only time anyone has said anything about noticing I was wearing a diaper is when I was younger and would go out heavily diapered with the intent to be noticed..

I now wear NorthShore Supreems brand diapers, they are of adverage thickness, but hold a lot of pee. Since I am more discreat and don't try to show off my diapers no one has either noticed or if they have they have not said a thing to me..