LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic pants with just inserts /pads?

jamestena

Well if you do not mind buying internationally on EBay this is also a very nice option. I like them a lot. Here is the URL see for yourself it is located in Germany: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Original-Septa-Schutzhose-Gummihose-PVC-Schwedenhoeschen-Johnson-Johnson-NEU-/262803800764?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

True they are rather expensive then again they are no longer being made. I really like the retro look of this particular model, the cut, the pouches and feel. Septa used to make a white model as well and they had a structured type of foil, which I like even better than the yellow one. Unfortunately they are rare to say the least I only have one of those. At least it gives me an excuse to keep scanning the internet so every now and then you

True they are rather expensive then again they are no longer being made. I really like the retro look of this particular model, the cut, the pouches and feel. Septa used to make a white model as well and they had a structured type of foil, which I like even better than the yellow one. Unfortunately they are rare to say the least I only have one of those. At least it gives me an excuse to keep scanning the internet so every now and then you