LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic pants with just inserts /pads?

jamestena

Hi

I know not strictly a diaper, but is still an incontinence device :) Did anyone actually wear these? I think they were around in the 1970s/ 80s, and were literally just a pair of slim fitting plastic pants with an insert for a lad you'd wear just like that.

I mean I know B4NS sell them nowadays without the insert, but originally they had one years ago so you could wear just the pants and the pad on their own. All it would be is a pad inserted for light incontinence and you'd wear them day to day.

I believe there was a brand called the 'Molyslip' that made them...

Salk used to make Sani-Pant that was a plastic-lined polyester snap-on that was made for pads, and the pads

http://www.northshorecare.com/sani-pant-snap-on.html

As said in my previous entry I really like plastic pants with pockets to. In addition to that I like the old type of foils with a structured pattern, almost impossible to come by. Now days I have them made to my specifications. I used a Suprima 1201 as a template. The picture here is one of the earlier versions fully welded. The more resent version has some alterations made to it and I now have a low cut version for daily use under regular clothing. I have no picture of the low cut. I hope you like the pictures.

As said in my previous entry I really like plastic pants with pockets to. In addition to that I like the old type of foils with a structured pattern, almost impossible to come by. Now day I have them made to my specifications. I used a Suprima 1201 as a template. The picture here is one of the earlier versions fully welded. The more resent version has some alterations made to it and I now have a low cut version for daily use under regular clothing. I have no picture of the low cut. I hope you like the pictures.

Ribonson in the UK made something like what is being described, just plain frosted clear material with holding straps across the front and back of the crotch. I wonder if those are still being made

Ribonson in the UK made something like what is being described, just plain frosted clear material with holding straps across the front and back of the crotch. I wonder if those are still being made

When was that, and were they adults

About 20 years ago and yes. that should be "Robinson"

About 20 years ago and yes. that should be "Robinson"

Oh thanks. I couldn't find any online unless others know. The Frosted material you describe sounds sort of old type plastic they used to use, so I thought it was old.

I'm guessing the idea is to have the pants close fitting for the pad to do it's job, so I guess the pants need to be kind of skin tight?

I'd really like to buy some of the pants with inserts!!!
12 hours ago, jamestena said:

Those look really awesome. Actually I LOVE them. I'd like to try those, they look so compact all held inside those plastic pants. Did you weld them yourself? What size are the pants? I'm really wanting pants like yours for everyday use, as I have a light dribble so would rather try these as they seem so slim fitting.

I guess a bit of plastic touches the skin?

I am no expert as it comes to plastic pants, probably not by a long shot. On my quest to find plastic pants which I remember from early childhood, I bought literally dozens of plastic pants only to find that the majority are from a pour quality or do not match the description not even close, very disappointing. For that reason I decided to have pants made to my likings of which these pictures. I do not weld them myself nor do I manufacture them myself, I have them made to my specifications. The only downside I have so far the film being used still differs from what I have in mind. The cut however, especially the low cut version, is spot on with the memories I have.

As for the answers to your questions. There is only one size, mine to be honest, as I have them made

I am no expert as it comes to plastic pants, probably not by a long shot. On my quest to find plastic pants which I remember from early childhood, I bought literally dozens of plastic pants only to find that the majority are from a pour quality or do not match the description not even close, very disappointing. For that reason I decided to have pants made to my likings of which these pictures. I do not weld them myself nor do I manufacture them myself, I have them made to my specifications. The only downside I have so far the film being used still differs from what I have in mind. The cut however, especially the low cut version, is spot on with the memories I have.
As for the answers to your questions. There is only one size, mine to be honest, as I have them made
2 minutes ago, jamestena said:

Hi yes thankyou for your help. 'll look into the suprima 1201 but need to get a pouch added. I need to cover it for a slight dribble I get at times and like this idea.

So you own three templates? Am I guessing you're in Germany ?

No, I live in the Netherlands. Frankly I have no idea if Suprima makes special garments. Another option could be the Suprima 1252 they should have some sort of pouch in them, not that I ever owned one.

I am happy to help for I do know how strenuous a search for the right pant can be, maybe it is interesting to source for the pant as mentioned by Darylleanne as you live in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to ask pvc u like in the U.K. To see if they can make me a pair of snug fitting pants with a pouch for the pad. I prefer closer fitting pants and don't mind the plastic on my skin as this time of year it's much cooler. They seem quite amiable and nice about adding it. Will update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamestena,
PUL made the ones you can see in the picture`s I've posted indeed they are very helpful as it comes to making specials

Ok thanks

Yes I just like the idea of a nice quality pvc pant with an insert so I can wear just that as my underwear everyday. I don't mind skin contact with the plastic as I can get used to that in winter months. Of course it would be slim fitting with a thin pad inside as I only dribble a little.
I might order a selection of colours and intend to wear them everyday as my normal underwear.
Does anyone know any good pads I can use inside plastic pants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could probably make one from a baby diaper although they probably sell thow-aways. Sanni-Pants used to have one such with a sticky back and they were as slim as you can get. But whether or not anything could go past one, or at most, two wettings is anyone's guess. there are also sanitary pads that the girls use. And do not worry, the worse that can happen is that you get a couple of good headaches and a little irritable once a month

As for the material in the body. apply baby lotion to the whole chastity area where it will be touching and then put baby powder inside them to keep them from sticking. I think they sell, or used to sell a mesh panty to keep an air gap between disposable diapers and the body