LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
herb330

diaper check

15 posts in this topic

Par of the process of being a ab/dl is wearing diapers.   The most frustrating part is having a partner, g/f check your diaper w/o your knowledge and forcing you to  get changed even while in the middle of doing something.

How are others diaper checked by their partners.

Usually a quick random squeeze on the front, if its wet i get the 'turn round' another squeeze on the rear. If there's plenty of life left in it i'm good to go. If its full or almost full its changed. 

I get the bum pat and some times the back pulled out for a visual check but only when no ones around.

Many people here would love to be in the situation of having a partner check/change them no matter how inconvenient it may appear.    My wife just asked if I'm stinky.

1 person likes this

My wife knows when I am messy, her diaper checks padding the front of my diapers to see how wet they are. If she feels they can last one more wetting then I am sent off if not I am told to change.

Mommy will check my diaper in many ways depending on the situation. Visual, front pat, back pat, rear waistband peek, bending me over so she can pull back a leg gather. I don't like having to stand up for a diaper check when I'm playing :P

1 person likes this

My boyfriend doesn't know, and I'm sure he would be dis-interested.  He has no sense of smell though, which means that can't be used as any sort of assumption.  I wouldn't mind an accepting third party looking down the back and giving a gentle pat, though the one time I did have a sitter, He wasn't very good at fastening diapers on adults.  I got a far better fit myself.

Mommy will check my diaper in many ways depending on the situation. Visual, front pat, back pat, rear waistband peek, bending me over so she can pull back a leg gather. I don't like having to stand up for a diaper check when I'm playing

My mama haven't done diaper checking yet, but when she dose I hope she dose it like youe mommy, but let me wear a bit long

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I love a diaper check, from a front squeeze, pat on the rear, and having my waistband pulled out for a peek, its even more fun when someone notices the diaper check.

Many people here would love to be in the situation of having a partner check/change them no matter how inconvenient it may appear.    My wife just asked if I'm stinky.

My wife smell some thing and She says pew we did you shit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Stinky to her covers just having ripe piss as well.    

Lucky dog!!

Ever so slight pull back of the crotch and a feel if wet is my absolute fantasy, or at minimum a feel of the crotch area.

My Daddy always just gives my bum a squeeze. Usually he is able to know right away just from that. He checks me often with the bum squeeze or pat technique. And will let me know when it's time for a diaper change. Often times I'm not wearing anything over my diaper either so he can get a good idea just by looking.

Butt pat, crotch grab, occasional "pull stretchy short leg aside to look".

1 person likes this