LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sweetiesnuggles

Well it's official! Starting HRT!

Well after almost 8 years of second guessing myself, I finally have an appointment with my doctor to get started on HRT (Hormone replacement therapy). I have the say the adrenaline has been going crazy ever since I scheduled the appointment and I don't really know what to expect. It's scary and exciting at the same time, and it's hard to not go back to second guessing myself, but I know for sure that I can't live my life anymore without making strides to becoming the person I want to be. 

• Like 2

DailyDi    1,307

Congrats and best of luck to you!

• Like 1

froggy    44

good luck, you have a long road to go.

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Congrats and best of luck to you!

Thank you DailyDi!

14 minutes ago, froggy said:

good luck, you have a long road to go.

Thank you froggy! and I know, but I feel like it's going to be a good road to wander. Especially given the destination :)

FretaBWet    138

Welcome to the clan sweetie. It's well over 25 years for me and I've never regretted it a singe day.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

Welcome to the clan sweetie. It's well over 25 years for me and I've never regretted it a singe day.

Hugs,

Freta

Thank you Freta! I have to say hearing success stories like yours helps my confidence.

willnotwill    447

Good luck.  It's not me but I've watched several friends go through the transition.   It may be rough but keep the eyes on the prize.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Good luck.  It's not me but I've watched several friends go through the transition.   It may be rough but keep the eyes on the prize.

Thank you willnotwill! I expect some awkward phases while transitioning. But your right! Eyes on the prize! :) it's always going to be worth it!

lil_angel    65

All the best hun

• Like 1

babyleanna75    52

Congrats 

• Like 1

Thank you everyone! I'm finally actually getting started on the 7th. (Forgot they have to take your levels first) I'm super duper excited!